Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

#1064077
Read her speech again Kev--it does not mention ordinary working class at all

She said ---------the Conservative party was the party of workers :D

Her speech will go down as a turning point in British Political history

The UK will have street parties in her honour ----Maggie May will be sung at all entertainment venues-- in the UK and in Spain---the Pope will question if he has canonized the right Theresa -----


there will be dancing in the street :D enjoy my friend
By brandyboy
#1064085
Mrs Nelson wrote: learn to read and buy batteries for your hearing aids, this term was mentioned many times during the speech
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

`Ordinary working class people`......mentioned three times.

`Ordinary working people`... mentioned once.

`Working people `...mentioned twice.

` NHS `....mentioned nine times.`

`School (s) ' .... mentioned eleven times.

So which term was mentioned many times....!!!
#1064092
She is the PM and at the next election she will be voted in again :D The Nasty party have a clown as their leader and a bunch of muppets as his followers , i hope you have a great sense of humour Kev because you are going to need it belonging to the nasty party.

If you think the nasty party are going to win any election any time soon you need more then a hearing aid the whole Nasty party better get used to the words " LOSERS AND DREAMERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


God bless the new queen Maggie May
By brandyboy
#1064093
gardner8 wrote:''Ordinary working class person'', .........''Ordinary everyday type of guy''. What's wrong with those phrases?

I've been hearing them and probably used them thousands of times in my life and now they're suddenly offensive? Unbelievable.
Only to socialists who think they are a cut above the rest, Terry and are really just scraping the bottom of barrel to find something to moan about in what was an excellent barn storming speech. In fact her speech is the new ringtone on my mobile.. bit long, but never mind. :lol: :lol:

And if that`s all they can find, The Lady`s on to a winner.
By brandyboy
#1064097
Brindleboy123 wrote:She is the PM and at the next election she will be voted in again :D The Nasty party have a clown as their leader and a bunch of muppets as his followers , i hope you have a great sense of humour Kev because you are going to need it belonging to the nasty party.

If you think the nasty party are going to win any election any time soon you need more then a hearing aid the whole Nasty party better get used to the words " LOSERS AND DREAMERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


God bless the new queen Maggie May
What is the party called again, Tony. Didn't quite catch it. :wink:
By Tom Mix
#1064101
Burrababa wrote:Could not find any reference to her referring to people as "ordinary working class" ]
brandyboy wrote:Ordinary working class people`......mentioned three times.

I think it was the original post by Burrababa in response to Mrs Nelson saying Mrs May never said ordinary working class.
#1064104
Tom Mix wrote:
Burrababa wrote:Could not find any reference to her referring to people as "ordinary working class" ]
I think it was the original post by Burrababa in response to Mrs Nelson saying Mrs May never said ordinary working class.

Read her speech again---she never said "ordinary working class " :wink: :wink:
By Tom Mix
#1064114
Burrababa wrote:
Tom Mix wrote:
Burrababa wrote:Could not find any reference to her referring to people as "ordinary working class" ]
I think it was the original post by Burrababa in response to Mrs Nelson saying Mrs May never said ordinary working class.

Read her speech again---she never said "ordinary working class " :wink: :wink:

No. You need to read your own link, from your own post. Just after the "nasty party" bit.

That means tackling unfairness and injustice, and shifting the balance of Britain decisively in favour of ordinary working class


There are more if you look.


Apology accepted. :wink:
By brandyboy
#1064116
Mrs Nelson wrote: and us sensible fair socialist types
And very bitter and unhappy ones at that.

" stupid old bag. " ...... " that horrible scumbag Maggie "

And while they`re being sensible and fair, why not chuck in a bit of name calling, always a sure sign that you're losing / lost an argument. How about... " the forum narcissist, the blokes with the Oedipus complex, those deluded loons "... .

Any need for this... :roll:

Oedipus complex
The unresolved desire of a child for sexual gratification through the parent of the opposite sex, especially the desire of a son for his mother. This involves, first, identification with and, later, hatred for the parent of the same sex, who is considered by the child as a rival.
#1064126
brandyboy wrote:
Mrs Nelson wrote: and us sensible fair socialist types
And very bitter and unhappy ones at that.

" stupid old bag. " ...... " that horrible scumbag Maggie "

And while they`re being sensible and fair, why not chuck in a bit of name calling, always a sure sign that you're losing / lost an argument. How about... " the forum narcissist, the blokes with the Oedipus complex, those deluded loons "... .

Any need for this... :roll: Its what you will always get from the NASTY PARTY members

Oedipus complex
The unresolved desire of a child for sexual gratification through the parent of the opposite sex, especially the desire of a son for his mother. This involves, first, identification with and, later, hatred for the parent of the same sex, who is considered by the child as a rival.
By brandyboy
#1064129
Brindleboy123 wrote:
brandyboy wrote:
Any need for this... :roll: Its what you will always get from the NASTY PARTY members

Oedipus complex
The unresolved desire of a child for sexual gratification through the parent of the opposite sex, especially the desire of a son for his mother. This involves, first, identification with and, later, hatred for the parent of the same sex, who is considered by the child as a rival.
Wrong colour Tony, it should be.. "Its what you will always get from the NASTY PARTY members" :D

You wouldn't get that sort of thing from the Blues on here..innit.. :wink:

Not that it will serve any purpose on here, but wh[…]

Lloret de Mar

Good old lloret! Long time no see I have[…]

Driving License Change Service

Thanks freddo will contact him Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No surprises.

And mine too. It was a planned operation from star[…]

Property Rental Agents?

Have a drive round the area you want to move to an[…]

You could also try holding the On button on tv for[…]

Torretas

Yes we have always warned people on this Forum sin[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities