Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

#1064106
This is great forum, you have the forum narcissist, the blokes with the Oedipus complex, those deluded loons who think Nigel farage was a good leader and us sensible fair socialist types all under one roof,

Can you imagine what we could do on a big brother type show,

Who's stole my brandy, who's moved my swastika, let's have a protest march etc.

:lol:

By the way I never suggested may used the term you guys are referring to,
Mrs Nelson wrote:Silly old woman, I'm working class but far from ordinary, if you are going to rob Labour policies that's fine, but basically shut up you stupid old bag.

No offense.
Maybe you guys imagined it?
By Tom Mix
#1064114
Burrababa wrote:
Tom Mix wrote:
Burrababa wrote:Could not find any reference to her referring to people as "ordinary working class" ]
I think it was the original post by Burrababa in response to Mrs Nelson saying Mrs May never said ordinary working class.

Read her speech again---she never said "ordinary working class " :wink: :wink:

No. You need to read your own link, from your own post. Just after the "nasty party" bit.

That means tackling unfairness and injustice, and shifting the balance of Britain decisively in favour of ordinary working class


There are more if you look.


Apology accepted. :wink:
By brandyboy
#1064116
Mrs Nelson wrote: and us sensible fair socialist types
And very bitter and unhappy ones at that.

" stupid old bag. " ...... " that horrible scumbag Maggie "

And while they`re being sensible and fair, why not chuck in a bit of name calling, always a sure sign that you're losing / lost an argument. How about... " the forum narcissist, the blokes with the Oedipus complex, those deluded loons "... .

Any need for this... :roll:

Oedipus complex
The unresolved desire of a child for sexual gratification through the parent of the opposite sex, especially the desire of a son for his mother. This involves, first, identification with and, later, hatred for the parent of the same sex, who is considered by the child as a rival.
#1064126
brandyboy wrote:
Mrs Nelson wrote: and us sensible fair socialist types
And very bitter and unhappy ones at that.

" stupid old bag. " ...... " that horrible scumbag Maggie "

And while they`re being sensible and fair, why not chuck in a bit of name calling, always a sure sign that you're losing / lost an argument. How about... " the forum narcissist, the blokes with the Oedipus complex, those deluded loons "... .

Any need for this... :roll: Its what you will always get from the NASTY PARTY members

Oedipus complex
The unresolved desire of a child for sexual gratification through the parent of the opposite sex, especially the desire of a son for his mother. This involves, first, identification with and, later, hatred for the parent of the same sex, who is considered by the child as a rival.
By brandyboy
#1064129
Brindleboy123 wrote:
brandyboy wrote:
Any need for this... :roll: Its what you will always get from the NASTY PARTY members

Oedipus complex
The unresolved desire of a child for sexual gratification through the parent of the opposite sex, especially the desire of a son for his mother. This involves, first, identification with and, later, hatred for the parent of the same sex, who is considered by the child as a rival.
Wrong colour Tony, it should be.. "Its what you will always get from the NASTY PARTY members" :D

You wouldn't get that sort of thing from the Blues on here..innit.. :wink:
#1064156
So, our unelected Prime Minister is trying to woo Labour voters now with words but not deeds. Somehow calling her party the Party for workers won´t wash. Although I have to admit it is a good joke from her speech writers. Her party have never been on the side of workers. Does anyone remember the last time they supported anyone in the work place taking industrial action to protect their pay or conditions? No, me neither.
And as for the British work for British people garbage where did that come from? Imagine if politicians over here used the same rhetoric and said Spanish work for Spanish people. What would be the reaction? Different (unelected) leader maybe but the same old Tories, supported by their billionaire tax exile press barons. :roll:
By brandyboy
#1064160
You socialists on here know for a fact, that if Maggie May went to the polls now, Labour would suffer a major humiliating defeat, especially with Corbyn as leader.

Labour`s credibility would be damaged forever. It's bad enough as it is.
#1064172
John you take this all too serious, it's banter man, nobody appointed you as their Tory pensioner rep, why take it so personal, just have a laugh and enjoy your retirement, there is no need to get so personal all the time.

As for Maggie running for pm, Christ even after every thing we taught you, you deny the truth about the woman who ruined the country.

Let's revise the list,


Narcissists, fascists, Oedipalites, socialists, the deludilites, and oh dear oh dear ....negrophaeliacs

All under one roof and one big happy family.

Peace and love everyone

And here's one for you guys with the oedipus school dinner lady looks like the next prime minister complex.

https://www.google.es/search?safe=off&q ... eTb1NOM%3A

:D
Last edited by Mrs Nelson on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By brandyboy
#1064179
Mrs Nelson wrote:John you take this all too serious, it's banter man, nobody appointed you as their Tory pensioner rep, why take it so personal, just have a laugh and enjoy your retirement, there is no need to get so personal all the time.

As for Maggie running for pm, Christ even after every thing we taught you, you deny the truth about the woman who ruined the country.

Let's revise the list,


Narcissists, fascists, Oedipalites, socialists, the deludilites, and oh dear oh dear ....negrophaeliacs

All under one roof and one big happy family.

Peace and love everyone

And here's one for you guys with the oedipus school dinner lady looks like the next prime minister complex.

https://www.google.es/search?safe=off&q ... eTb1NOM%3A

:D
Kevin, and peace and love to you to you too. We`ve always been good mates and I`ve supported you through thick and thin over the years, through your various enterprises, be it The Mighty Motowns, the Wheel of Fortune, etc.

So I don`t think a little thing like the prospect of the Labour Party ever coming to power in the foreseeable future should come between us. :D

Respect.
Flu Jab

Diy FLu jab Kits, Is that not dangerous?

Charlie

Yes Friday afternoons and Tuesday's they have webs[…]

Restaurant La Siesta / El Chaparral)

Lovely restaurant next to Churchill s bar. Span[…]

Major Road Disruption

Consum access back to normal after 7 days, way to[…]

Dish washer for sale

Hi Can you give pick up details -location etc (do […]

ryanair online

that is the one I was trying but when I switched t[…]

Tobacco Shops

I believe that the prices for tobacco products a[…]

Morocco

Hy I am thinking of going on holiday to Morocco th[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities