Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
#1064212
Cinuelica wrote:Well goodness me. Never thought Brindleboy would need a minder.

Questions were posed, unless you missed that Burrababa, for Kev or your client Brindleboy.

Point I was making- live in Spain, get involved, worry about Spanish politics, etc etc. Live in the UK worry about UK politics, etc etc.

This forum is called TORRIEVIEJA.CO.UK not UK.CO.UK.

And again. Why politics on a general chat thread?

so what happens if he lives in San Pedro ? Is he not allowed to post here --why do you need to know where he lives??

Is Politics not General chat??

So what if people want to talk about British Politics ?? Maybe he doesn't want to get involved with Spanish Politics ---so what

--at least his posts get comments

You still have not posted anything of interest apart from moaning------For all I know you may like to crochet ?? ---I don't care or tell you not to post about it--go enjoy yourself

:)
By Eve07
#1064214
Burrababa wrote:Is Politics not General chat?? --at least his posts get comments
How dumb can you get, this thread is about politics being in the General Chat section when politics should be in the politics section.
Why is there a need for all the different sections??? why not just one section for all topics??

His posts only gets comments from like minded people who are only interested in slagging each others political party favourites.

If Brindleboy didn't post politics he wouldn't post anything, his last 21 posts have been political posts on G C or hijacking a thread with a political comment or on this thread.

He has too much time on his hands, he should join his good wife and do some charity work :) :P
By Burrababa
#1064215
if you don't like his posts then do not get involved

you and like minded people can start your own threads

stop whining for goodness sake---
By daveym
#1064216
Irony alert- eve did start a post and has received grief for it.
Not opinion, just told to stop moaning.

Disagree with the usual and you get accused of being miserable.

About to start over on Talk Quesda with a couple of sparring partners having low level goes at each other.

The thing I would agree with is that it's only a forum, but some do appear to treat it very territorially.
By brandyboy
#1064217
Cinuelica wrote: Point I was making- live in Spain, get involved, worry about Spanish politics, etc etc. Live in the UK worry about UK politics, etc etc.
This forum is called TORRIEVIEJA.CO.UK not UK.CO.UK.
If we live in Spain, are we allowed to watch English television or just watch Spanish television.
By Burrababa
#1064218
daveym wrote:Irony alert- eve did start a post and has received grief for it.
Not opinion, just told to stop moaning.

Disagree with the usual and you get accused of being miserable.

About to start over on Talk Quesda with a couple of sparring partners having low level goes at each other.

The thing I would agree with is that it's only a forum, but some do appear to treat it very territorially.

why do you people who do not enjoy what is being posted ---go and post your own pet topic ???

and stop being professional complainers
User avatar
By Brindleboy123
#1064219
Eve07 wrote:
Burrababa wrote:Is Politics not General chat?? --at least his posts get comments
How dumb can you get, this thread is about politics being in the General Chat section when politics should be in the politics section.
Why is there a need for all the different sections??? why not just one section for all topics??

His posts only gets comments from like minded people who are only interested in slagging each others political party favourites.

If Brindleboy didn't post politics he wouldn't post anything, his last 21 posts have been political posts on G C or hijacking a thread with a political comment or on this thread.

He has too much time on his hands, he should join his good wife and do some charity work :) :P
I do that as well as post on here :D
By brandyboy
#1064220
daveym wrote: About to start over on Talk Quesda with a couple of sparring partners having low level goes at each other.
Some moron has joined on there using my username from here. He joined the same day as Dopey Ot and posted two posts within minutes in the two different names. He is now talking to himself. What a prize berk. Oooo...I wonder who it could be, maybe its'the man with many alias's that got booted off of here. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by brandyboy on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Brindleboy123
#1064221
Cinuelica wrote:You have completely missed the point and to be fair, taking you or Kev seriously - come on!

You must have shares in the DM the way you keep quoting it and Kev thinks everything was worthwhile and properly Socialist when those poor miners were down the pit and he was having to bathe in a tin bath, massive yawn!

This is meant to be GENERAL CHAT ie topics about everything and anything to do outside of the listed topics and it isn't .

Do you live in Spain (question you decided to miss). I'd like to know because, if you do, I cannot understand your infatuation with the Daily Mail and the Tory party. Surely, if you live here, Spanish politics should be more important to you than those of the UK? Or are you one of those who have a foot in both countries, locally known as a yo yo?

X
Just wondering do you watch english TV or do you only watch Spanish :?: , and yes i do live in Spain and yes English Politics are so much more fun the Spanish politics, I can quote from different papers if you want :D
By daveym
#1064222
brandyboy wrote:
daveym wrote: About to start over on Talk Quesda with a couple of sparring partners having low level goes at each other.
Some moron has joined on there using my username from here. He joined the same day as Dopey Ot and posted two posts within minutes in the two different names. He is now talking to himself. What a prize berk. Oooo...I wonder who it could be, maybe its'the man with many alias's that got booted off of here. :lol: :lol:
Too much sun if that's the case?
User avatar
By Brindleboy123
#1064223
Burrababa wrote:
Cinuelica wrote:You have completely missed the point and to be fair, taking you or Kev seriously - come on!

You must have shares in the DM the way you keep quoting it and Kev thinks everything was worthwhile and properly Socialist when those poor miners were down the pit and he was having to bathe in a tin bath, massive yawn!

This is meant to be GENERAL CHAT ie topics about everything and anything to do outside of the listed topics and it isn't .

Do you live in Spain (question you decided to miss). I'd like to know because, if you do, I cannot understand your infatuation with the Daily Mail and the Tory party. Surely, if you live here, Spanish politics should be more important to you than those of the UK? Or are you one of those who have a foot in both countries, locally known as a yo yo?

X

Why does he need to live in Spain to post on here??

Why does he need to be more interested in Spanish politics --maybe he like British politics --so what

Is he not allowed to quote the Daily Mail because you don't like it??

What do you like to talk about----make a start and post it on here and see what response you get :shock:
Thank you :D
By daveym
#1064224
Burrababa wrote:
daveym wrote:Irony alert- eve did start a post and has received grief for it.
Not opinion, just told to stop moaning.

Disagree with the usual and you get accused of being miserable.

About to start over on Talk Quesda with a couple of sparring partners having low level goes at each other.

The thing I would agree with is that it's only a forum, but some do appear to treat it very territorially.

why do you people who do not enjoy what is being posted ---go and post your own pet topic ???

and stop being professional complainers
Disagreement is not complaining
By Burrababa
#1064225
daveym wrote:

Disagreement is not complaining

well stop being disagreeable then

and I will say it again---post your own pet topics and ignore posts that you don't like

try a little of live and let live

make the world a happier place ----------without disagreements :D
By daveym
#1064226
Sums it up but sort of misses Eves point.

"Agree with me or leave"

Sorry, just realised I'm being disagreeable. I'll get me coat.
By Burrababa
#1064227
daveym wrote:Sums it up but sort of misses Eves point.

"Agree with me or leave"

Sorry, just realised I'm being disagreeable. I'll get me coat.

Don't just get your coat---get a life :)
Mens Suit Shop

You could try El Corte Ingles in Alicante on Aveni[…]

Menu Del dia

Anyone know a good menu Del dia on the coast betwe[…]

Bug based snacks in carrefour

Maybe not free samples no, but when you see how […]

Windrush

that's because of greed, why are people not happy[…]

Edit?

:D

Thank you Pete. I'll give you a bell when I arriv[…]

Driving medical test

Thank you Freddo.

Car Radiator repairs?

Thanks for that I live near Elche so will go there[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities