Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By brandyboy
Burrababa wrote:
tillysmum wrote:
where exactly is the uncontrolled immigration,it is a proven fact that immigrants contribute to the economy far more than they extract and to be perfectly honest with you I'm far more acceptable of someone that would risk all crossing the med on a punctured lilo so he can wash windscreens at traffic lights than the Jeremy kyle generation born of a generation of lazy do nothing spongers who think the country owes them a living.just my opinion of course

Try and keep up--if you look at official figures you will find that immigrants take out more than they contribute (See previous debates on this forum where this matter has been debated and stats quoted to the nth degree !!!)--quite simply because immigration into the UK is uncontrolled --we are not taking the brightest and the best --any EU citizen can come her i.e. that is uncontrolled ---When these low skilled people come here--they put pressure on jobs, housing, health services, infrastructure etc etc so then the quality of British life is diluted -- british citizens are put out of work and benefits culture is created--GDP in this case is no measure of happiness for the average man in the street.

Today's conference speech addresses some of what I have said above and it makes me proud to be British--she is a breath of fresh air--Amber Rudd take a bow too :)
These is the sort of immigrants that tlllysbum advocates and wants and Brexiteers want to keep out.

Roll on the day when the UK can stop unwashed lazy scum like this entering its border. What use are they to the UK economy, only to scrounge from it.

I know this is last years news, but it`s still relevant today.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expres ... ion-crisis
By daveym
Excellent contribution- pre brexit news, insults and racist generalisation. Well done you must be proud
By brandyboy
Just as well I didn't post the link about them, urinating and defecating in Marble Arch in full view of the public then. Animals !!
By teleless
daveym wrote:Excellent contribution- pre brexit news, insults and racist generalisation. Well done you must be proud
" Meldrew strikes again ? :lol:
By Tom Mix
teleless wrote:
daveym wrote:Excellent contribution- pre brexit news, insults and racist generalisation. Well done you must be proud
They are just misunderstood, its not their fault, the UK are abusing and exploiting them, they are honest, they don't ask for anything, they are not pickpockets, they always shit in the toilet, they never beg, they never send their benefit money back home.

Its all white uk Christian supremacist propaganda.
By daveym
brandyboy wrote:
Burrababa wrote:
tillysmum wrote:
where exactly is the uncontrolled immigration,it is a proven fact that immigrants contribute to the economy far more than they extract and to be perfectly honest with you I'm far more acceptable of someone that would risk all crossing the med on a punctured lilo so he can wash windscreens at traffic lights than the Jeremy kyle generation born of a generation of lazy do nothing spongers who think the country owes them a living.just my opinion of course

Try and keep up--if you look at official figures you will find that immigrants take out more than they contribute (See previous debates on this forum where this matter has been debated and stats quoted to the nth degree !!!)--quite simply because immigration into the UK is uncontrolled --we are not taking the brightest and the best --any EU citizen can come her i.e. that is uncontrolled ---When these low skilled people come here--they put pressure on jobs, housing, health services, infrastructure etc etc so then the quality of British life is diluted -- british citizens are put out of work and benefits culture is created--GDP in this case is no measure of happiness for the average man in the street.

Today's conference speech addresses some of what I have said above and it makes me proud to be British--she is a breath of fresh air--Amber Rudd take a bow too :)
These is the sort of immigrants that tlllysbum advocates and wants and Brexiteers want to keep out.

Roll on the day when the UK can stop unwashed lazy scum like this entering its border. What use are they to the UK economy, only to scrounge from it.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expres ... ion-crisis
We've done this one previously.
http://www.torrevieja.co.uk/torrevieja- ... 0#p1050630

Seems that one became personal also
By Tom Mix
teleless wrote:
They are just misunderstood, its not their fault, the UK are abusing and exploiting them, they are honest, they don't ask for anything, they are not pickpockets, they always shit in the toilet, they never beg, they never send their benefit money back home.

Its all white uk Christian supremacist propaganda.

In all fairness daveym must be admired. He is one of the few who likes those filthy scum. Wonder what he would say if they camped up on his street.
By daveym
Have you actually read the link?

My point was that anyone can do horrible things.

As a 22 year veteran I'm outraged by anyone who defaces a war memorial but I don't allow myself to accuse folks of doing things solely because they are immigrants etc.

I speak as I find and tend not to judge based upon what the Daily Mail tells me to think.

The link also shows how people get hounded off this forum.
Not big or clever but a sad pattern.
By teleless
daveym wrote:Have you actually read the link?

As a 22 year veteran I'm outraged by anyone who defaces a war memorial but I don't allow myself to accuse folks of doing things solely because they are immigrants etc.

I speak as I find and tend not to judge based upon what the Daily Mail tells me to think.

So you must read the Daily Mail then. ?I think you are just a miserable twat.........only my opinion of course.As a 22 year veteran you failed to gain a sense of humour.......FFS that must be a first. ? :lol:
By Tom Mix

n.

But if they are immigrants they should piss off and do it in their own country.

Every country has its scum, the UK already has plenty, it doesn't need to import any more. Whether it be Roma Gypsies, economic migrants from Africa - who don't care about breaking the law, every single one at Calais will have broken the law if they get to the UK.

Hungary doesn't want them, Czech republic doesn't want them, Poland doesn't want them, so they don't have them.
By tillysmum

My dear Handshandyboy,you have no evidence have you to back up this stupid comment do you (and it's these ARE not these IS) perhaps we could allow a few teachers of the English language in an effort to raise the literacy levels amongst the older generation.

You see it's typical of you and your ilk,never happy until you find something to be negative about,it's widely accepted that immigration is good for Britain ,and i'll let you into a little secret they are here to stay and are contributing suck it up and deal with it because there's sweet fa you can do about it ,and you'll only make yourself ill.
By daveym
teleless wrote:

So you must read the Daily Mail then. ?I think you are just a miserable twat.........only my opinion of course.As a 22 year veteran you failed to gain a sense of humour.......FFS that must be a first. ? :lol:
Sorry I thought that following the complaint to Gary about politics in GC that we were all meant to take part or shut up.

Didn't realise it wasnt meant to be serious.

I'm miserable due to my PTSD (Posting in Torry Serious Disorder!)

It was brought on by my spell in Nam. Cheltenham

Anyway, the army changed since you handed in you're chain mail- twaticus
By brandyboy
Gary is fully aware of the comments regarding the political section. His forum, his decision. It`s not the end of the world is it. :D

The majority of people on here are arguing with people they have never met, and will never meet. And going on past experience, you wouldn`t want to meet. :wink:

Get real. :D
By brandyboy
daveym wrote: I'm only here for the comradeship, comrade
And some of us have got a life.. comrade. No disrespect of course. :D
wanted three wheel bike

has anyone a three wheel cycle that is surplus for[…]

Gift tax

From Blevin Franks a bit of useful info Capital […]

Hi, how do I pay the 5 euros?

MECHANIC WANTED

Chris tel 648938619 based in Quesada.

Jimbo1916