Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By Les A
Its´gonna be a mess with Davis, Johnson and Fox all pulling in different directions.
Remember during the referendum Johnson scaring the voters about Turkey? Now he´s campaigning for them to join!
He really is a numpty. The sad thing is the voters fell for it. Is everybody enjoying their pension cuts due to the falling pound? Just wait til we actually leave the EU. It´ll be much worse.
By cyclemad
It seems very coincidental that on 31 March 17, any triggering of article 50 will require the consent of at least 4 member states.
By Brindleboy123
Mrs Nelson wrote:Iron Lady.

Yes that's all she is fit for, ironing and sarnies.

:lol:

The new Maggie god bless her

So much sense :D
By Les A
Mrs Nelson wrote:If she does a good job, maybe closes a few more factories than Maggie did, increases food bank usage, maybe the navy will name a submarine after her. :lol:
More likely a Destroyer, Kev :lol:
By Jevans
It amazes me when members like Ketron and Brandyboy who live in Spain, part of the EU,
want the UK out in the cold - crazy or what ?
:roll: :roll:
By brandyboy
Because if I still lived in the UK, I would have voted out for the very reasons that Mother Theresa outlined in her speech.

My family and friends in the UK also voted out for the same reasons, and my life here is irrelevant compared to the bigger picture.

I`ve yet to see anyone on here put forward as convincing an argument for the UK to stay as she did for the it to leave. All I`ve seen is moan, moan, moan, doom and gloom and of course the usual name calling of anyone who voted Brexit. Ironically, by people who couldn't be arsed to vote themselves.
By valenciasman
Would they still have voted out if they had known immigration will only come down to 100,000 a year, as they are aiming for? Is it still worth it?
By brandyboy
valenciasman wrote:Would they still have voted out if they had known immigration will only come down to 100,000 a year, as they are aiming for? Is it still worth it?
It`s not just about immigration.
By Tom Mix
valenciasman wrote:Immigration was a major factor.
For the majority, it was the only factor even if they say its about trading with the world and not just the eu.
By joncastle
Tom Mix wrote:
valenciasman wrote:Immigration was a major factor.
For the majority, it was the only factor even if they say its about trading with the world and not just the eu.
So you can read the minds of over 17 million people. You must be a legend in your own mind.

Hi we have had notification from Ryanair that our […]

If we are to talk about British Democracy, we shou[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The whole Brexit process is like the a political t[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]

It would be great if they had the furniture as wel[…]

wanted three wheel bike

I have seen them in the Auction at Heradadas quite[…]

El Patio Bar and Restaurant at Calle Ulpiano 16 To[…]

RYANAIR

We flew back last Wednesday we could not hand our […]