Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By Member " BRANDYBOY ".
This Section Is For Discussions About Politics Only.

Moderator: Moderator

By johnnyC
A dignified death, should be our choice....

Assisted suicide is our right of choice...a Human Right.

It is not for lawyers or politicians to tell me I cannot have a dignified death if that is what I choose.

How disgusting of society, that people should be made to endure unrelenting pain, lose control of their bodily functions, or be reduced to living as a vegetable until they expire!

Some jokers on here will say that in my case they are all in favour...but that apart...am I so out of kilter with public opinion on this?

And, in addition, I am physically fit, with no ailments at all , so no personal axe to grind.

Just interested in opinions of others..... :D :D :D
By soapydave
I say when you,ve had enough of life,and want out its your choice,but before your wish is granted you should receive counselling or similar @your own cost, to make sure your of sound mind to make that decision, unless you,ve stated it in your will.
By johnnyC
good idea....cerificated as of sound mind....

by maybe, an independent tribunal including a GP, a vicar and a lay person....with none of the participants known to the applicant.
By johnnyC
update!

Result of a poll in yesterday,s Daily Mirror ..."should assisted suicide be legalised in the Uk?"
97% Yes. 3% No

How can the politicians, lawyers, and religious objectors deny such a will for it??
By Ketron
johnnyC wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 pm
update!

Result of a poll in yesterday,s Daily Mirror ..."should assisted suicide be legalised in the Uk?"
97% Yes. 3% No

How can the politicians, lawyers, and religious objectors deny such a will for it??
..........................................................................................................................
Same with Capital Punishment , JohnnyC
Last survey i saw ...83% of the public asked ,were in favour of it being re-introduced for murder and terrorism offences.
Pity the government didn't have a referendum on that.
By johnnyC
A very great pity, Ketron, in my opinion.....politicians are on a different plane to the rest of us....

frightened of what names the Liberal dogooders will call them if they stoop to the values of the common people!!
Dentists

We are near carrefour and Julia my wife needs […]

New Tory leader suggestions.

Exactly....Sums up nasty nelly to a tee. :D […]

Sky movies....recommendations

I get films from TOR

Pullmantur cruse from Alicante.

160 euro is a good price. Just a Pisa and Florence[…]

Hello again, Found a photo of the leaflet!i Reserv[…]

HP laptop battery needed

Thanks freddo.

WANTED JET WASHER

Sorry about that. Any time in the morning.

whatsap on laptop

you have to take a photo using the icon

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities