Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Photography And Post Your Own Photographs, However They Must Be Thumbnails Or They Will Get Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By mallaburn
I've gone into photobucket and the first thing I'm confronted with is haw much they are going to charge me for using the site. I then went into free download, which says it will give me a limited time before it will charge me. I STILL HAVEN'T A CLUE HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY PHOTO'S. Why do they make it so difficult????? I'm 70 years old. I started life with clockwork toys but developed with technology, but this one has me beat. PURLEEEEESE, someone come up with something simpler. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( By the way, thanks to the replies to my earlier enquiry
By oldtimer
Mallaburn, I am a bit older than you so age can't be the problem... Photobucket currently hosts 379 images for me and I have never yet had a problem nor have I ever been asked to subscribe in any way.I find it a brilliant free service..
There are other hosting sites I use, but I opened a couple of accounts with photobucket years ago and as I have never had any problems, I stick with it.
If you look further down the topics you might find a few shots I have posted..full shots and thumbnails have all been hosted by Photobucket
Black Plastic Panel for a Gate

You could consider going to the brico which is off[…]

Urgent request for dog beds

No gaps, he made them without gaps.

I buy 50mm drain pipe there, spliced and wrapped a[…]

Robert has gone , I hope mrs May is inspired to do[…]

This or that or other

Aid Band - Human - Housing

This or That

Second Try or Time

New Word Game.

Bag