Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Photography And Post Your Own Photographs, However They Must Be Thumbnails Or They Will Get Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By maddy
I love the lobster pots on the beach, Oldtimer. I think I'm right in saying that's Huntcliffe with Boulby Cliffs in the far distance
By oldtimer
Maddy you are so right... are you from that neck of the woods ?
chrisdee...what I meant was that the weather had changed..

Spotted the time was wrong....How on earth do you put the clocks back an hour ????
By maddy
oldtimer wrote:Maddy you are so right... are you from that neck of the woods ?
We've an appt. in Wilton Castle and when we lived there full time used to run our dogs along the beach to South Gare. Miles of sand. Right through to Saltburn really. We gave them a sneaky run at La Marina last week (along with loads of other dogs) but it wasn't quite the same.
By maddy
oldtimer wrote:nice Des. Res. the shot doesn't do the building justice but the best I have here.....

Ooooh! Thanks Oldtimer :D (we're the top left side). Keep your photos coming, I love to see them.
By nick29
This was taken last night at UK time 4.10pm - I was hoping the saying 'Red Sky at night shepherds delight' would come true but unfortunately the skies over West London this morning are dull and grey!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By Chrisdee
That's beautiful, looks like it's on fire.
nick29 wrote:This was taken last night at UK time 4.10pm - I was hoping the saying 'Red Sky at night shepherds delight' would come true but unfortunately the skies over West London this morning are dull and grey!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By oldtimer
had a wander down to la Zenia beach this morning and was certainly surprised by the number of people enjoying the sunshine....After a heavy new Years Eve, what better than a snooze in the sunshine...

Scrabble 2

Store

This or that or other

Top Bottle - table - class

This or That

Glass Stained or wine

words

Drop

New Word Game.

Tone

TV catchup

Do you mean can you watch UK catchup TV Services s[…]