Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Photography And Post Your Own Photographs, However They Must Be Thumbnails Or They Will Get Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By maddy
oldtimer wrote:Wish you were here.

Redcar . North Yorkshire
I'll be there the day after tomorrow!! How are you Oldtimer, we don't see much of you on here these days!
By IanB
Lovely photos they may be but,
1: They are not "Thumbnails" as Gary instructs. See top posting....AND!
2: Why oh why do the majority of people on the forum seem to have an obsession with "quoting" full posts when replying. This takes up a lot of bandwith & can possibly considerably slow your computer.
It is quite easy to select the required part of any post, if really necessary to make your point in your reply, then copy, click on Quote at the top and then paste.
Also saves wearing out your scroll bar or wheel on your mouse.
You know it makes sense!
Rant over!
IanB
By maddy
Well Oldtimer! I entirely agree with you about IanB's sarcasm.....totally unnecessary. I was irritated by his first post, which I thought was extremely patronising and sanctimonious but the second........not needed, not funny.
Don't let him put you off posting your pictures. They're lovely to see, so keep them coming.
By Chrisdee
I think IanB was just telling him the forum rules. I saw it as being helpful.
Unfortunately seeing something written down it can be taken the wrong way.
maddy wrote:Well Oldtimer! I entirely agree with you about IanB's sarcasm.....totally unnecessary. I was irritated by his first post, which I thought was extremely patronising and sanctimonious but the second........not needed, not funny.
Don't let him put you off posting your pictures. They're lovely to see, so keep them coming.
By Curtains & Blinds
2: Why oh why do the majority of people on the forum seem to have an obsession with "quoting" full posts when replying. This takes up a lot of bandwith & can possibly considerably slow your computer.
Come on Chris. :roll: :lol:
Nearly forgot, nice piccys too Owdtimer.
By triton58
Curtains & Blinds wrote:The ultimate road trip machine, gotta be American, simply delicious. :D
Who needs a drive-in when you can have a drive-by :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merkron?

Judging frau Merkel from Afar (Australia)her decis[…]

and how securely do you send your photographic id[…]

Martha Harlam

I didn't know Consum had a cryogenics section :lol[…]

Poor you. Penniless Tory pensioner yearns to be […]

I would take photos ..plural ....not just one phot[…]

TV catchup

Reagan, It's only the BBC that has got smarter, yo[…]

Liverpool/Seville game

I am not a supporter but would like to treat my ot[…]