Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Photography And Post Your Own Photographs, However They Must Be Thumbnails Or They Will Get Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By alan p
I'm a novice when it comes to cameras and wondered if anyone could help me. I have a Pentax Optio 60 which I have used 6/7 times from new, I came to use it the other day and it was showing memory card error, I have tried different SD cards and it doesn't solve my problem I have also done a factory reset and that didn't help. Can anything be done to repair my camera. It works ok just using the built in memory. Thankyou for any help. alan p.
By izzy
Hi try this, first back up your pics on your pc. Then you are going to format your sd card, it is
sd isn´t it? as you cannot use sdhc.
1.check the lock switch on the memory card (make sure it is in the up position...unlocked)

2.With the camera off, insert the memory card.
Turn the [Mode dial] to the position that has the [Wrench Icon]
Turn the camera on
The Setup menu should be displayed
Use the down Arrow to select [Format]
Use the up or down Arrow to select [OK]
Press the OK button
The formatting process will begin. Do not disturb the camera until complete.
That might help let me know.
:D
I found this answer on the web.
By alan p
Hello izzy,
Thankyou for getting back to me, I'm sorry I should have said I had tried the format and also taking the camera back to factory settings but nothing worked. I have been searching the internet for a solution but not found one yet. Thanks again.alan p. :(
By alan p
Hello izzy, I have sorted out my problem My camera doesn't support anything over 256MB. Thanks again. alan p. :oops:
By izzy
alan p wrote:Hello izzy, I have sorted out my problem My camera doesn't support anything over 256MB. Thanks again. alan p. :oops:
Glad you are sorted, :D
Scrabble 2

Store

This or that or other

Top Bottle - table - class

This or That

Glass Stained or wine

words

Drop

New Word Game.

Tone

TV catchup