Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Photography And Post Your Own Photographs, However They Must Be Thumbnails Or They Will Get Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By sealord
is anyone still using 35mm film, i am thinking of going back to it, whats the cost of developing and putting onto disc, anyone know ? thanks.
By suejinspain
I have a Canon EOS 35mm camera and flash gun
No lenses though
Pm if interested
By oldtimer
As a keen photographer who has owned and used many format cameras in the past, the introduction of Digital was seen as an easy to use format but the die hards vowed never to break away from 35mm. Now, the entry level DSLR are of very high resolution and have certainly made even to best Pro think differently.

Even if you do all your D & P yourself, you will never produce cheaper or better images that your digital will give you.
I still have a few 35mm cameras and a draw full of unused film - Would I ever return to 35mm - Never in a million years !!
By crummy
I miss my old 35 mm... a Canon A1...

I used to like sending the films away and eagerly awaiting the return... just to see how awful they were and was happy if I got one or two good shots..

,... and I have drawerful of photos... most not good photographically,.. sloping sea-scapes, plants growing out of heads etc... but still they are documentary of my life.. and my child's life growing up... a few of my father in the war, my mother as a girl...... one of my grandmother....

I am not sure how many of my digital photos will remain after 30 or 40, 50 60 or 70 years.... :? When I snuff it... will there be any photos left? I could print them all out... but we don't of course..

Black Plastic Panel for a Gate

You could consider going to the brico which is off[…]

Urgent request for dog beds

No gaps, he made them without gaps.

I buy 50mm drain pipe there, spliced and wrapped a[…]

Robert has gone , I hope mrs May is inspired to do[…]

This or that or other

Aid Band - Human - Housing

This or That

Second Try or Time

New Word Game.

Bag