Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

In This Section You Can Discuss Photography And Post Your Own Photographs, However They Must Be Thumbnails Or They Will Get Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By Montesinos
I have a decent enough digital camara but for some reason the lense will not operate any longer.
Does anybody know if this can be repaied or do we now siply dispose of it and buy a new one'

Any advice would be very much appreciated
By bigjoe
OK,

Would it be a DSC-W350

If you mean the lens will not zoom in and out. (assuming you didn’t drop or bang it)

I just asked the guy we use and he tells me it could be a number of things. The first thing is the contact at the back of the zoom button. If that is the problem the repair bill would run at about €50. Anything after that would most possibly render the camera uneconomical to repair.

If the camera turns on but the lens won’t open, than there is a contact inside the camera that can go, this or a PCB board problem and you might struggle to find someone to even look at it as the bill could run into €100 or more very easy. Again then it is not worth repairing it.

Hope this helps. Sorry I can’t recommend anyone in the Torrevieja area for repairs as I live in Ireland.
Scrabble 2

Store

This or that or other

Top Bottle - table - class

This or That

Glass Stained or wine

words

Drop

New Word Game.

Tone

TV catchup

Do you mean can you watch UK catchup TV Services s[…]