Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By " The Fig & Olive Restaurant " Phone 651 788 290
Anything Related To Pets Or Other Animals.

Moderator: Moderator

By lauryc
Hi.
Lost our little dog last week and the other one is pining.
We need another one... hopefully to help our broken hearts mend too.

Laury
By TonyHoward
I took some friends over to SAT Animal Rescue, over at Dolores yesterday and they came back with a little gem of a puppy. They have a good variety and are really helpful. I have to take them back in a couple of weeks, for his last injection, microchip & a check over by the vet. They're well worth a visit.
By lauryc
Thanks Tony. I looked on their website and couldn't see much in the small dogs section.
We are seeing a couple of dogs on Tuesday and if they are not suitable, I can pop round to Sats in case the web site is not up to date.

Laury
By TonyHoward
lauryc wrote:Thanks Tony. I looked on their website and couldn't see much in the small dogs section.
We are seeing a couple of dogs on Tuesday and if they are not suitable, I can pop round to Sats in case the web site is not up to date.

Laury
They were very informative, on our visit and although they didn't have many small dogs, we were informed about each's particular temperaments and looked at the puppies as well. Although I have no intention of having a dog myself, as I wouldn't be able to spend the time required, there was a little grey pup that I liked and it became a bit of a toss-up, for our friend as to whether to wait for the pup to have it's first jabs, or have one that only needs one re-visit, for the final jab & microchip from the vet. There seem to be plenty of Rescue Centre's around - we tried to find one near the Police Station, opposite the Habaneras, but had no joy - it's supposed to be down the cul-de-sac, past the recycling centre. Another one to perhaps consider - if you can find it.
By lauryc
Thanks. I rang Sats and we will be calling in this week.
We didn't look for the Torrevieja one as I saw before that someone had trouble finding it.
Laury
By TonyHoward
lauryc wrote:Thanks. I rang Sats and we will be calling in this week.
We didn't look for the Torrevieja one as I saw before that someone had trouble finding it.
Laury
The way we found it was, coming on the main road from San Fulgencio, carry on straight ahead, through the town (that's going straight ahead, around the island leading into Dolores), follow the main street, bearing right - through the town and continuing straight ahead, over the crossroads - it's the last building, on the left (probably, the best part of 1km further), opposite the field of cabbage.
By sealord
I go to S.A.T. kennels almost every week, easy way is take Dolores to Elche road straight ahead from the fountain roundabout, there are some yellow railings on the left, turn left at them when you get to road with some signs turn right, follow the road you will find a few cars parked outside kennels, you are there then.
Passing on an apartment

hi, Sadly my sister has passed away, she has an ap[…]

40 billion to leave europe?

They should certainly have sorted out the Irish bo[…]

Non Residents Tax

Yes it will print in English Bee

Sloggies saga

Too late to answer the Hotters have arrived by the[…]

Poster2.jpg

Thanks that is the same as the details earlier t[…]

There you have it Duncan. .... You're a pennile[…]

words