Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By " The Fig & Olive Restaurant " Phone 651 788 290
Anything Related To Pets Or Other Animals.

Moderator: Moderator

Hello All, one of our friends is looking for a dog a s a pet, from a rescue centre. She's heard that there's one, somewhere close to the Habaneras. Can anyone give her details/directions or recommend another local centre she might contact. Thanks
freddo wrote:Torrevieja Pound is nexr door to the Police Station/Bomberos straight opposite Carrefour car park on mail road out of Torre to Crevillente
http://thisisspain.info/costa-blanca/to ... dog-pound/
Sorry freddo, we've been all around the Police & Fire Station, turned into the Recycling plant and been to the top of the cul-de-sac and travelled up toward Mercadona and around in a circle agin. Although there's a sign which mentions 'Animals' on the service road which runs past the Police & Fire Station, we can't find it or hear any dogs barking. Are we looking in the right place?
sueh21 wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Alb ... -0.6895503

You take the slip road from the Police Station, and go right, and it`s round the back. I know someone who volunteers there.
Sorry Sue, but have been all around the back, a couple of times. The first time was the last Red Day, so fair enough it was closed, the second time we went and the only entrance we could see, around the back, seemed to be an extension to the strap/recycling yard - that's after already going into the recycling centre, right on the bend and asking - they told us to go back to the roundabout, by the Police Station, so we went around again, with no luck. The only animals we saw were the stray cats wandering around the side of the recycling plant. I'll pass the info' on - Thanks.
Passing on an apartment

hi, Sadly my sister has passed away, she has an ap[…]

40 billion to leave europe?

They should certainly have sorted out the Irish bo[…]

Non Residents Tax

Yes it will print in English Bee

Sloggies saga

Too late to answer the Hotters have arrived by the[…]

Poster2.jpg

Thanks that is the same as the details earlier t[…]

There you have it Duncan. .... You're a pennile[…]

words