Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By " The Fig & Olive Restaurant " Phone 651 788 290
Anything Related To Pets Or Other Animals.

Moderator: Moderator

One carrier to avoid if looking for someone to transport your pet. Their Spanish base is in Benejuzar so within this region.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1456806 ... f=mr&lp=17

If the timescales are correct in this article then the dog had died several days before the transport carrier alleged it went missing :shock:

The Joni Fitz website is down but the GAP website is up at the moment. The GAP website has a "Partners" page with many people on this forum familiar with individuals/businesses that are listed, some of those I would imagine would be shocked to read this article.
Obviously Skye has left us now and nothing can bring him back
What I find is despicable is for the company not to own up, and tell
the whole truth of this sorry tale, it's quite clear that they were
negligable in lack of care for this dog. I sincerely hope they are not trying to wriggle out of responsibility.
Hold your hands up Joni Fitz Distribution and give them the true story!
As an animal lover I too have been saddened by this story. If you are transporting any animal in this way please make sure that it is a company from the UK and that it is DEFRA registered to transport animals. I suspect that Jon Fitz Distribution are not registered in this way. Like all such activities - please do your research and homework first
nettob wrote:As an animal lover I too have been saddened by this story. If you are transporting any animal in this way please make sure that it is a company from the UK and that it is DEFRA registered to transport animals. I suspect that Jon Fitz Distribution are not registered in this way. Like all such activities - please do your research and homework first
Well said! I have always paid quite a high price to transport my pets to and from Spain/England but well worth the extra money knowing that they are travelling with a good, caring, reputable registered and insured company. I'd never use anyone else.

Thanks that is the same as the details earlier t[…]

40 billion to leave europe?

Why would they do that ? Every top lawyer is sayi[…]

There you have it Duncan. .... You're a pennile[…]

words

Tub

Scrabble 2

Spire

New Word Game.

Handy

This or That

Hand Basin or Second