Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By " The Fig & Olive Restaurant " Phone 651 788 290
Anything Related To Pets Or Other Animals.

Moderator: Moderator

By Dansail
Dog sitting required from 15th September for 25 days.
2 calm dogs, both females.
By Chrisdee
You could try Yvonne, she cares for dogs at her own house and treats them as her own, not really sure of the prices.
Yvonne 966 188 903
By Dansail
Thanks for the reply. That number doesn't seem to work. Can you check if it's correct please.
By Chrisdee
Just popped to her house and they are having trouble with the phone, in the process of swopping over to fibreoptic and its screwed. She is in the UK at the moment and her husband wasn't sure of her mobile no. erghhh. I've left a note for her to call me when she returns on the 1st. I can only let you know then. Sorry. She's really good with the dogs, lets them onto the chairs and the bed!
Dansail wrote:Thanks for the reply. That number doesn't seem to work. Can you check if it's correct please.
By Dansail
Ok thank you for getting in touch with them. My number is 611203017 if she can give me a call when she returns.
By Chrisdee
Will do
Dansail wrote:Ok thank you for getting in touch with them. My number is 611203017 if she can give me a call when she returns.
By Chrisdee
I've just popped around again and she's not back until midnight tonight so will try again tomorrow or Friday, I haven't forgotten.
By Chrisdee
Here we go. Her telephone number is 626 083 057, the other number I gave you is correct but at the moment it's not available due to Telefonica not releasing them to the new fibre optic company, something like that.
By Dansail
Thanks for passing on the number. I have tried calling several times, someone is answering the call but not speaking. I can hear background noise or a TV on.
Maybe you can pass on my number to Yvonne please, it's 611203017.

Thanks, Dan.
By Chrisdee
Sorry Dan, only just seen this; have sent her a text and asked her to call you plus to let me know she's got the message; if I don't get a msg from her I'll pop around tomorrow
Dansail wrote:Thanks for passing on the number. I have tried calling several times, someone is answering the call but not speaking. I can hear background noise or a TV on.
Maybe you can pass on my number to Yvonne please, it's 611203017.

Thanks, Dan.
By Dansail
I have spoken to her now thanks
Unfortunately she doesn't have any free space for our dogs in September/October.

Thanks again for passing on my details.

Dan.
By Chrisdee
Oh what a shame, they are looked after well there
Dansail wrote:I have spoken to her now thanks
Unfortunately she doesn't have any free space for our dogs in September/October.

Thanks again for passing on my details.

Dan.

Thanks that is the same as the details earlier t[…]

40 billion to leave europe?

Why would they do that ? Every top lawyer is sayi[…]

There you have it Duncan. .... You're a pennile[…]

words

Tub

Scrabble 2

Spire

New Word Game.

Handy