Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is Sponsored By " The Fig & Olive Restaurant " Phone 651 788 290
Anything Related To Pets Or Other Animals.

Moderator: Moderator

By Dansail
#1048633
Dog sitting required from 15th September for 25 days.
2 calm dogs, both females.
By Chrisdee
#1048822
You could try Yvonne, she cares for dogs at her own house and treats them as her own, not really sure of the prices.
Yvonne 966 188 903
By Dansail
#1048887
Thanks for the reply. That number doesn't seem to work. Can you check if it's correct please.
By Chrisdee
#1048944
Just popped to her house and they are having trouble with the phone, in the process of swopping over to fibreoptic and its screwed. She is in the UK at the moment and her husband wasn't sure of her mobile no. erghhh. I've left a note for her to call me when she returns on the 1st. I can only let you know then. Sorry. She's really good with the dogs, lets them onto the chairs and the bed!
Dansail wrote:Thanks for the reply. That number doesn't seem to work. Can you check if it's correct please.
By Dansail
#1048991
Ok thank you for getting in touch with them. My number is 611203017 if she can give me a call when she returns.
By Chrisdee
#1049260
Will do
Dansail wrote:Ok thank you for getting in touch with them. My number is 611203017 if she can give me a call when she returns.
By Chrisdee
#1049873
I've just popped around again and she's not back until midnight tonight so will try again tomorrow or Friday, I haven't forgotten.
By Chrisdee
#1049945
Here we go. Her telephone number is 626 083 057, the other number I gave you is correct but at the moment it's not available due to Telefonica not releasing them to the new fibre optic company, something like that.
By Dansail
#1050246
Thanks for passing on the number. I have tried calling several times, someone is answering the call but not speaking. I can hear background noise or a TV on.
Maybe you can pass on my number to Yvonne please, it's 611203017.

Thanks, Dan.
By Chrisdee
#1050331
Sorry Dan, only just seen this; have sent her a text and asked her to call you plus to let me know she's got the message; if I don't get a msg from her I'll pop around tomorrow
Dansail wrote:Thanks for passing on the number. I have tried calling several times, someone is answering the call but not speaking. I can hear background noise or a TV on.
Maybe you can pass on my number to Yvonne please, it's 611203017.

Thanks, Dan.
By Dansail
#1050383
I have spoken to her now thanks
Unfortunately she doesn't have any free space for our dogs in September/October.

Thanks again for passing on my details.


Dan.
By Chrisdee
#1050391
Oh what a shame, they are looked after well there
Dansail wrote:I have spoken to her now thanks
Unfortunately she doesn't have any free space for our dogs in September/October.

Thanks again for passing on my details.


Dan.

I voted as I do in every vote that I am entitled t[…]

24th jan out 6th March return

Is Brexit a done deal?

The whole Brexit process is like the a political t[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]

It would be great if they had the furniture as wel[…]

wanted three wheel bike

I have seen them in the Auction at Heradadas quite[…]

El Patio Bar and Restaurant at Calle Ulpiano 16 To[…]

RYANAIR

We flew back last Wednesday we could not hand our […]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities