Torrevieja Forum

You Can Only Promote Your Property In This Section If It Is Advertised On The Main Site. Your Property Number Must Be Included Within Your Message. All Messages That Do Not Conform Will Be Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By Newmaney
Sales in Playa Flamenca are very slow. Rental market is going to burst with the Government cracking down on holiday rentals/buy to let. Interestingly those buying are looking to renovate to achieve what they want rather than get a property that meets their criteria immediately.

Playa Flamenca is saturated with property both new and resale.
By Deb64
The part of P.F that I live in has seen properties on the market for days before they have been sold, I have even seen two properties that went up for sale ten plus years ago and have just sold in the last few months.
If the price is right and some one wants that house then it will sell.
I just wonder if the agents are telling prospective buyers of the new rules about the tourist licence for renting out the property, I would think not.
By jimny1
I suspect people that have been renting out for years without advising the authorities are now selling fast and cheap to not get hit with back tax , hence the high level of sales being achieved
And no, the estate agents will not mention the new regulations if they want their commissions
By Deb64
Wow a house on our urb had the for sale sign go up in the morning and was sold by the afternoon. This was with Vincents next to An Sibin. so things are moving by the looks of it.
By Newmaney
I think it comes back to location and demand. If there was alot of properties for sale in the same street would you say that is a popular location or people want to get out (it may be that once one person puts their property up others think we will try as well) ? Equally if there are several properties in the same road for sale it makes for competitive pricing of a property.

Just come back from Los Dolses near Villamartin this morning and have to say I was shocked with the amount of apartments going up. There is no way all these properties have been sold, even a deposit put on a property. There is nothing there and the road infrastructure if all these properties were filled could not cope.
By phippsmaz1
Dead right about location and the only reason people sell on our urb is either through divorce or a death and they are sold within months so definitely not slow, mostly Brits and Swedish are buying.
By freddo
Newmaney wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:06 am
I think it comes back to location and demand. If there was alot of properties for sale in the same street would you say that is a popular location or people want to get out (it may be that once one person puts their property up others think we will try as well) ? Equally if there are several properties in the same road for sale it makes for competitive pricing of a property.

Just come back from Los Dolses near Villamartin this morning and have to say I was shocked with the amount of apartments going up. There is no way all these properties have been sold, even a deposit put on a property. There is nothing there and the road infrastructure if all these properties were filled could not cope.

Most of those apartments will have been pre sold in the Scandinavian countries off plan and will be carrying 140% mortgages
Gift tax

Gem, UK is 7 years but does reduce from 40% to zer[…]

BREXIT Deal Agreed!

WTO rules only option left 1) People's vote/ Ano[…]

Jimbo1916

Are you sure about that, Freddo ? Duncan .. I[…]

ITV shock

Same charges as Torrevieja but also charged for. R[…]

Pension

Got it, I have mine sent directly my Spanish bank,[…]

Remembrance Service

A bit late now ... but I believe it was held on Sa[…]