Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

You Can Only Promote Your Property In This Section If It Is Advertised On The Main Site. Your Property Number Must Be Included Within Your Message. All Messages That Do Not Conform Will Be Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By shardlow1
Just been into one, he stated he wanted around 5000 euros!! And also if he subbed out to another estate agent then it would be more!!

Are there any reasonable priced ones about that are good??!!

Thanks
By shardlow1
I do believe the market is cautiously on the way up. However, I use the word cautiously!
But I am optimistic, lots of positives to believe this is the case.
By reagan
We have our villa for sale with four agents at 4% there was one who wanted 7% one wanted 5% but I pointed out that this was a large villa and so would get more commission on it so they lowered it in line with the others ,and one of the four had a maximum of €10000, guess which one I hope sells it for us :roll:
By bladesboy1
I used to work for a few estate agents and the norm was 5 % on a sale. I used to fit A/C and if they sent me to a job they would also want 10 % of the job so they got a good cut out of it.
By crummy
We sold our house in Gran Alacant last year. The agent charged 3%... but if I put it in several agents hands it would be 5%

Seemed reasonable to me... everyone needs to earn a crust...
DAEWOO 20” LCD FLATSCREEN TV

Model DSL-20D3 with remote and manuals in English […]

TV catchup

I am currently using:- My Private Network - and[…]

By Jacob Rees Mogg - certainly , but Jeremy Corbyn[…]

The Pete that you confuse (along with the rest of […]

Soapy dave

At least he can answer the question for himself, h[…]

New Word Game.

Muscle

words

Snow