Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

You Can Only Promote Your Property In This Section If It Is Advertised On The Main Site. Your Property Number Must Be Included Within Your Message. All Messages That Do Not Conform Will Be Deleted.

Moderator: Moderator

By duggie
Hi all
Just starting my search for a 3 bed townhouse/duplex and would really appreciate any advice that you can offer on the above two areas. We are a couple and looking for somewhere fairly quiet but within walking distance of shops,pubs services and around 1 kms or 1.5kms walking distance to nearest beach. We intend living there for most of the year so need somewhere homely and friendly would be great.
:)
By brandyboy
Depending where you are in Los Altos, it can be quite a walk to the beach, although you do have a commercial centre ..Via Park 3...with some bars, restaurants and a post room, and you have a local Consum.

If you can find somewhere a little down from Los Altos, then you will be within walking distance of Punta Prima and the Punta Marina commercial centre with even more bars, restaurants and a few shops and a less of a walk to the sea. :D

Across the N332 from the Punta Marina centre there are even more restaurants and shops...and a doctor. :wink:

Can`t guarantee homely and friendly I`m afraid.

Torrevieja is a nightmare in Summer.... nuff sed.
By TonyHoward
We're around the 'La Florida' area and had similar concerns. We were really lucky though, as the Daughter bought an apartment about 9 years ago nearby, so we are pretty familiar with the area.

I'd suggest, just renting first and you'll get a better idea of what you're after. Even where we are, there are places that are open until the early hours, but we're in a location where you don't hear anything. Good Luck.
By duggie
Thanks for your reply Tony,I do hear good things about la florida, will definitely be renting for a while before making a purchase.
By duggie
brandyboy wrote:Depending where you are in Los Altos, it can be quite a walk to the beach, although you do have a commercial centre ..Via Park 3...with some bars, restaurants and a post room, and you have a local Consum.

If you can find somewhere a little down from Los Altos, then you will be within walking distance of Punta Prima and the Punta Marina commercial centre with even more bars, restaurants and a few shops and a less of a walk to the sea. :D

Across the N332 from the Punta Marina centre there are even more restaurants and shops...and a doctor. :wink:

Can`t guarantee homely and friendly I`m afraid.

Torrevieja is a nightmare in Summer.... nuff sed.
Thanks for the reply brandyboy, i am really trying to escape from noise at the moment, it is bedlam here in lanzarote :( Probably have a better idea of locations when i have been over there for a while :) I know it is off topic, but just wondering is it difficult to get permission over there to cover in a solarium ?

Why not buy a blind that fits And it would lo[…]

mrs nelson, go to specsavesers, they will help yo[…]

reduced €90

free oranges

Do YOU want some Karen?

Door and frame with keys, 205cm x 81cm, window gri[…]

The Charity for Easy Horse Rescue in Washington Sq[…]

Martha Harlam

Thanks for the info. The last time e I saw her was[…]

words

Flake

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities