Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

By Mike E
waggytails wrote:looking for someone that teaches conversational spanish . Los Montesinos area .Can anyone help
Speak to Loly in the Los M Town Hall - VVG
By cameron
or Andres 618897565/965720904 I am awaiting his arrival now, Spanish gentleman who lived in UK for 30 years, very good teacher.
By Mike E
cameron wrote:or Andres 618897565/965720904 I am awaiting his arrival now, Spanish gentleman who lived in UK for 30 years, very good teacher.
Hi - what are his rates? I assume it is 'home' tuition?

Loly charges some 5€/hour (currently) 1 to 1 or group in a family residence in Los M
By cameron
13 euros an hour however he is worth it and he has never let me down in 6 years, he even came on Jan 6th, he just takes one week in August to visit his family.
By dawneo
I agree with Cameron. I used to have lessons with Andres, not only a great teacher but such a lovely man and the lessons were always enjoyable.
By Montesinos
Mike E wrote:
cameron wrote:or Andres 618897565/965720904 I am awaiting his arrival now, Spanish gentleman who lived in UK for 30 years, very good teacher.
Hi - what are his rates? I assume it is 'home' tuition?

Loly charges some 5€/hour (currently) 1 to 1 or group in a family residence in Los M
Mikee why dont you try to organise some sort of "exchange" withing Montesinos. With lots of Brits in the tiown and lot of spanish youngsters wanting to speak English, this should be something not to difficult to do - and FREE as well.
Perhaps somebody at the town hall would get involved. All they would need to do is circulate it and lend a room for an hour or so a week.
I will if you will mate!!

VAMOS MONTE!!!
By Mike E
Montesinos wrote:
Mikee why dont you try to organise some sort of "exchange" withing Montesinos. With lots of Brits in the tiown and lot of spanish youngsters wanting to speak English, this should be something not to difficult to do - and FREE as well.
Perhaps somebody at the town hall would get involved. All they would need to do is circulate it and lend a room for an hour or so a week.

VAMOS MONTE!!!
Yes this was certainly 'on-the-cards' when Loly was in the Town Hall - she was gathering names - it would have been held in the Civic Centre or the Social/Culture Centre. Regret 'on-hold' for the time being
By Montesinos
Mike E wrote:
Montesinos wrote:

VAMOS MONTE!!!
Yes this was certainly 'on-the-cards' when Loly was in the Town Hall - she was gathering names - it would have been held in the Civic Centre or the Social/Culture Centre. Regret 'on-hold' for the time being
Why on hold? Lets get it done
By Bill Posters
My wife, who wants to learn Spanish, wanted classes in Montesinos. She was told she had to be on the padron but we live in La Siesta. Anyone’s suggestions are very welcome. I really can do without driving my non-driving spouse to regular lessons in overcrowded Torrevieja. Besides, they have earthquakes there don’t they. Bill
By cameron
I have been told that Age Concern in La Siesta hold Spanish lessons for free on Tuesday mornings, you just have to join 10 euros a year membership.
TV catchup

Do you mean can you watch UK catchup TV Services s[…]

Scrabble 2

Prose

This or That

Marble Pillar or Glass

words

Tear

New Word Game.

Ring

Soapy dave

As I said, he never went.....just all of all his […]