Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

I am looking for a teacher who can come and give a Spanish class for 2 hours (two students each want a 1 hour class back to back) either in the evening once a week or on Saturday mornings.

Levels are Beginner/Elementary and Pre-Intermediate. Any recommendations appreciated.
jnartes wrote:there is a Guy in Campoamor. He has a facebook Spanish lessons Campoamor. I think he is really cheap and very good as well. He does personal lessons too.

This is his phone number 626427652
Jnartes, thanks for this info. I've just spent two weeks in Spain and went to this person for lessons while there. I would also highly recommend him for whatever level you are at. He is spanish and has very good english. I have a good knowledge of Spanish as I did it in school, but found him very good for conversation and revising grammar. My friend is in Spain for three months and is a beginner and has also started going to him and is delighted with him. He does individual lessons or takes groups. He is a teacher so you will learn spanish the proper way. I have been looking out for someone for so long that is both cheap and near Cabo Roig and good and I'm so happy to have found someone that ticks all the boxes!
Thanks for the recommendation, my partner is having lessons with someone at our home now so he's sorted.

I'm still looking for myself though so it would only be 1 hour on a one to one basis needed ideally conversation classes as speaking is the main problem for me. I really think that by speaking a little Spanish each week with some homework/class material to work from it would really help me progress.

Unfortunately Campoamor is a bit too far for me to travel so if anyone knows of someone cheap who is between Almoradi and Quesada that would be great. I would also consider classes by phone or Skype.

Reminds me of a quip - Life is like a toilet rol[…]

wanted PROPANE gas bottles

I can, if necessary, swop one or two of my butane […]

Because I took it out and put it back in, it's onl[…]

Blood Pressure Monitors?

Thanks. We got one now so all is well. :D

Black Plastic Panel for a Gate

Thanks for the replies will give them a try. Mark

Sloggies saga

Now that is what I wanted to see ,a place where I […]

Passing on an apartment

Sorry about your sad news. Kev