Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Available For Sponsorship.
This section is for those that are learning the Spanish language.

Moderator: Moderator

Lots of my British chums describe their extended porch, the covered terrace, as an anea.

Actually, as I was typing I realised they may be mixing an English article with a mispronounced Spanish word so it could be "an nea" or "an naya" or "an haya"

Anyway the question - is one of these variations a real Spanish word? It doesn't exist so far as I can see except meaning bullrush and I can't see any link there!

Nothing to do with the question but just on the pronunciation of the -ay sound

Recently Maggie and I were driving in the UK. we saw a sign at the side of the road that just said "Hay". We both apparently read it the same way and we both clicked at the same time. It didn't mean There is/There are it meant the stuff horses eat.
Thanks for that. It's Valenciano then.

I checked it in the Valenciano dictionary then used a translator on it to get this

Valenciano for Naya
"Passadiç o corredor cobert. // La part alta que està coberta en la plaça de bous. // Galeria del riurau. // local. Barana de l'escala."

Castillian translation
"Passadiç o corredor cobertizo. // La parte alta que está cubierta en la plaza de toros. // Galería del riurau. // local. Barandilla de l'escala."
TV catchup

Do you mean can you watch UK catchup TV Services s[…]

Scrabble 2

Prose

This or That

Marble Pillar or Glass

words

Tear

New Word Game.

Ring

Soapy dave

As I said, he never went.....just all of all his […]