Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mr Jones
I spoke to Kevin Tyler as advised and he told me that ketron and brandyboy/Jimbo and burababba are three different individuals. I was surprised to be honest but it’s true. Kev didn’t want to discuss burabbabas personal information nor immigration status but he insisted that he’s a nice guy apart from his poor choice of party and that he has met his main wives who are also very nice and looks forward to meeting 4, 5 and 6.

So there you go, I apologise for insisting you are all one user.

Michael.
By Jimbo1916
When Burrababa pops over he always pays Kevin a visit so no doubt he`ll ask him what he meant by all that ... assuming you`re telling the truth that is.

I`ve known Kevin since he`s been in Spain and that doesn't sound like the sort of thing he`d say, especially having met Burrababa many times.

But we`ll soon know when he comes over shortly....eh. :wink:
By Mr Jones
Do you have no sense of humour john ?

Kev said tony brabba and his wife are lovely, and the main wives part was a joke for the benefit of Pete Evans.

:roll:
By Jimbo1916
I have a very good sense of humour mr jones and now that you mention it, that does sound like Kevins sense of humour. Although it will be wasted on pete evans.

My apologies for jumping the gun.
By Burrababa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to catching up with both of you in a couple of months :D :D

At the moment still in Canada but heading to the UK next week----been very busy with last minute buying and packing etc. so have not posted.

I did read oldboy's post in which he was correct to say that business withh say things and do things to protect their and their clients best interest --whatever the political/business environment-----nothing wrong with that.

Re--the Mog's investment company --he is a partner but not invoved in investment decisions.

Very possibly they are taking precautions for a no deal brexit---but should that happen it will hurt not only the UK but also the EU--so it doesn't really matter where the office is --investments will suffer--maybe the element of degree is up for discussion--

Anyway they have other offices in different parts of the world outside the EU

The wealthy have their best interests protected --nothing to do with taking back control----they are always in control---or should be :wink:
By old boy
Burrababa wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:18 pm
Re--the Mog's investment company --he is a partner but not invoved in investment decisions.

The wealthy have their best interests protected --nothing to do with taking back control----they are always in control---or should be :wink:

Rees Smug remains the senior partner at the firm, and is paid thousands of pounds a month to put in days of work per month to earn that money. And if you honestly believe that he is not involved in their investment choices, then you must believe in cloud cuckoo land - oh, hold on a moment, you do, it's what the UK may become if your wet dream of a Brexit comes to pass.

And the man keeps on blathering on about taking back control from Brussels, yet sets up a subsidiary that will be controlled by Brussels so that he can continue to trade within the EU seamlessly, as at present.

Yet another case where the British public are to do what they are told, not as I (we) do.
By Burrababa
It is not unusual for people like Rees Mogg to allow investment managers to make decisions and to grade them on targets and set objectives. So he could be right when he says he is not involved in day to day investment decisions. Of course you are entitled to your opinion--that does not make them any truer that anyone else's opinion--however the Mogg himself has said that he does not get involved when asked and I am sure he is a man who has some integrity whether you agree with him politically or not.

Anyway profitable investment is based on good financial decisions and not based on political leanings. So he does have investments in Russia for instance but at the same time calls for sanctions against Russia.
By old boy
Burrababa wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:04 pm
It is not unusual for people like Rees Mogg to allow investment managers to make decisions and to grade them on targets and set objectives. So he could be right when he says he is not involved in day to day investment decisions. Of course you are entitled to your opinion--that does not make them any truer that anyone else's opinion--however the Mogg himself has said that he does not get involved when asked and I am sure he is a man who has some integrity whether you agree with him politically or not.

Anyway profitable investment is based on good financial decisions and not based on political leanings. So he does have investments in Russia for instance but at the same time calls for sanctions against Russia.

I accept that he doesn't have day to day investment decisions - well, I certainly hope not; after all, the nation is paying him to work in parliament on it's behalf - but I am damn certain that he is deeply involved in the firm's overall investment strategy.

As for Russia, he has called for sanctions to be applied to some of the very same businesses/individuals that his firm invests in. Do you not find that strange? Unless he has been hoping to short sell the holdings, of course.

I voted as I do in every vote that I am entitled t[…]

24th jan out 6th March return

Is Brexit a done deal?

The whole Brexit process is like the a political t[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]

It would be great if they had the furniture as wel[…]

wanted three wheel bike

I have seen them in the Auction at Heradadas quite[…]

El Patio Bar and Restaurant at Calle Ulpiano 16 To[…]

RYANAIR

We flew back last Wednesday we could not hand our […]