Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
So after months and months of political debate on Brexit .. the Remainers succinct, insightful, intelligent, articulate, perspicacious contribution can be summed up in just two sentences / queries.

mrs jones......." Did you know what you were voting for when you voted for Brexit ? " ( Yes it does sound very familiar )

' poppy box ' evans ... " Where's my money ? "

There you have it . The sum total. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 pm
what about immigrant burrabab, i am an expat. not an immigrant lol
Please provide a link where I said --I am an expat not am immigrant :D

Your Welsh mate Jonesy can easily verify with Mrs Nelson who knows that I am not an immigrant or an expat---neither am I black or a pensioner :D :D
nor am I chinese japanese asian muslim buddhist hindu or LGBTQ :wink:

cheers boyo :D :D
By Jimbo1916
For the last time dimwit .. Burrababa lives in the UK .. NOT in Spain or any other country.

You're thicker than mrs jones....if that's possible.

So in case it didn't sink in the first time...

Burrababa lives in the UK .. NOT in Spain or any other country.
By Mr Jones
Hi Pete,

I have not met brabba or ketron someone pointed Jimbo out to me one night, do you think Jimbo ketron and brabba could be one user here?

They all seem the same to me
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:16 pm
Hi Pete,

I have not met brabba or ketron someone pointed Jimbo out to me one night, do you think Jimbo ketron and brabba could be one user here?

Hi Jonesy--I think that you should check with your mate Mrs Nelson!!!!

I do think that pete evans and you could be the same person

2 boyos is too much of a coincidence --the only two Welshmen who voted to Remain :D :D
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Hi Pete,

Ask soapydave on here ... He`s met me.....Burrababa, Ketron and Brindleboy , ( Hey another BB for you mrs jones ) at the last forum meeting.

And I feel sure that we were all different people ... I was going to invite mrs nelson ... but after ten minutes with him and his depressing lefty drivel people would have wanted to jump under the nearest bus. :D

So I didn`t ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Hi Pete,

Hi Jonesy--although I have never met you--I did meet up with Mrs Nelson sometime ago and I am pretty certain that she mentioned that the guy playing guitar for her was a guy called Jones--I think his full name was Luis Jones---so Jonesy --here is the question--was that you by any chance? Come to think of it --Luis did speak English with a foreign accent--it could have been welsh --are you the also known as pete evans?

Looks like your cover is blown buddy :D :D
By TVTechnology
A whole thread on people bullying each other, first thing I see after being off the forum for a week.

I think a few if you should start your own forum, as anyone reading this tripe would be WTF.
By Jimbo1916
The last post was eleven days ago. It was on its way to being dead and buried until it was resurrected .... :roll:
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Burrababa
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:11 pm
The last post eleven days ago. It was on its way to being dead and buried until it was resurrected .... :roll:
:D :D :D

What's the bet that all the Welsh are ganging up on this forum---

peteevans Jonesy and possibly TV T --he deserves to be Welsh--he is always going baaa baaaa baaaa---all about me--LOL

Hi TVT --no hard feelings but for Christ's sake--can you sometimes walk on the sunny side of the street--I really think Jonesy is a bad influence on this forum----he has brainwashed all his country men :D
Visiting the housebound

I have just been speaking to a lady who is visitin[…]

Importing our motorhome

Does anyone know if the Amanda mentioned in the […]

Whole Frozen Duck

Have seen whole frozen duck in Lidl.

PMs

Click on your name top right, drop down ''control […]

Tablet to Tv

Alf (and others who post similar questions on here[…]

Iberdrola

00 34 916 496 330 It’s the number I use to […]