Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Keep up ketron, like me Jimbo can’t spell.

ALL LIVE........You on the accordion your mate on the sax and a bloke playing a tambourine it’s live but utter garbage, I prefer backing tapes with the drums and bass on and 2 or 3 guys who can really sing and play an instrument properly.
....................................................................................................................................................................
Did you go to a "special needs" school , Mr Jones ?
I've already stated that i've never played an accordion ( most normal people , would have understood that first time ... but sadly , not you ).
How would you have survived in the music business , before backing tapes came along .
You would have had to to what most of us do ...play live .

And just to make it perfectly clear to you ...i am not referring to artiste's " covering" original songs , i am talking about them using the original track for backing .
Musician's who provide their own accompaniement , have my respect - no matter how good or bad they are .
By Mr Jones
I know you can’t play the acccordion, I was giving you an example of live music played by 3 duffers, you could claim it’s live, I would claim it’s crap.

You obviously have me confused with someone else, it’s getting a bit boring now.
By Ketron
I'm not getting you confused with anybody else - and you're perfectly correct ... you have passed the point of boredom now . :lol:
Visiting the housebound

I have just been speaking to a lady who is visitin[…]

Importing our motorhome

Does anyone know if the Amanda mentioned in the […]

Whole Frozen Duck

Have seen whole frozen duck in Lidl.

PMs

Click on your name top right, drop down ''control […]

Tablet to Tv

Alf (and others who post similar questions on here[…]

Iberdrola

00 34 916 496 330 It’s the number I use to […]