Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:00 pm
You haven’t got a clue bb2, just like the rest of them,

As I said you guys voted to leave, you just didn’t know whether it was going to be through the front door the back door or as a human cannon ball. 2 years have gone by and nobody has a clue what the final deal looks like, especially the plonkers who are trying to deliver it. It’s wise not to reveal your hand in a card game or negotiation I get that, the problem here is that europe is playing poker and the U.K. is playing snap :lol:
Who`s bb2 you dopey numbskull ... Still trying to be a nellie wanabee. :lol: :lol:

Try answering a simple question................. Why ( if you did of course ) did you vote Remain and why.

Forget all the bullsh*t about front doors, back doors, cannon balls, playing poker , snap, Deal or no deal....

Just answer the question .... The same question that you keep asking Brexiteers day after day after day after day after day etc. yawn yawn yawn.

If you won`t or can`t answer it ( which is probably the case ) then Shut the feck up and go away.
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kinchy
2 questions, 1 whats happened to all my money, 2 whats the answer to Irish border. If you dont know how could anyone vote to leave?

Whats happened to all my money - what ? Who gives a flying f about your money except YOU. Live with it. quite simple.
Airbus and BMW might leave the UK after Brexit perhaps they might who knows, but if BMW are now trying to hold the UK to ransom, they might find a very big backlash against their products with UK buyers, and remember 17.4 million will not be blackmailed by an arm of the Fourth Reich.
So, the Irish border, as pete eveans is so keen to allow me to put forward a proposed solution, perhaps pete poundshop evans might like to give all of us his wisdom as to what he believes would be a sustainable solution to this problem used by the EUSSR to delay Brexit -- over to you oh wise one (when of course you have put away your misers hoard) :lol:
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 pm
2 questions, 1 whats happened to all my money, 2 whats the answer to Irish border. If you dont know how could anyone vote to leave?
Your money will double after Brexit--once Trump's tariffs hit Germany and Italy Poland and Hungary kick Juncker's a$$---you will be in the money my friend----don't forget where you heard this first--mine is a large one !!! :D

The Irish border is simple --if the EU doesn't like it---then they can set up a hard border with the North --to be sure --to be sure :wink:
By Jimbo1916
So evans is now pretending that he`s worried about the Irish border.

How can anyone vote remain without knowing what they were voting for .... Even bigger mugs. :lol: :lol:

1.14 today and that`s the way it`s been all year and will probably remain so until Brexit next March .. so live with it. :D
By Mr Jones
Jimbo aka bog brain, you were voted the most boring man on the forum a long time ago, have you forgotten that ?
Why don’t you go away, you are a nothing and your opinion on anything here has as much value as anyone else’s.

So kinchy has a proposition to the border issue , I’m surprised they never asked us forum guys 2 years ago, if all you have is a proposition that means you didn’t know how this issue was going to go before you voted. So many thousands could lose their job but you don’t care, maybe we will redirect the red bus money or the divvy dend money to the blokes in the dole queue. Same old tories.
By Mr Jones
I wish I had a euro for all the times you said you have blocked someone. We all know you are too obsessed with yourself to not read every post on here in case there is a mention of you :lol:
By Kinchy
thanks. kinchy, intelligent reply lol.

So evans, give us the benefit of your illustrious knowledge of the island of Ireland and you opinions and proposals regarding the so called problem with the border between the 26 counties and the 6 counties.
I have asked you once already, but are you as vacuous as your matey Jonesy, who despite numerous requests has not put forward one single opinion or fact to back up the sh**e posted. Typical uneducated thicko remoaner, no more
The pair of you are actually quite thick - help in the community is still available :lol:
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:44 pm
I asked the questions.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

questions???

You only ever ask the same question over and over again :lol:

and you always get the same answer :lol: :lol: :lol:

yaki da --or when you get them in---dawnsio :wink:
By Mr Jones
Help in the community ?

Do you mean care in the community ?

Probably axed or cut like everything else under the tories.
Last edited by Mr Jones on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
No surprises.

Another good and valid post T.V. Technology.

Thanks Kinchy. Oh well , that's Old boy put firml[…]

Looking for a company/person to replace the glass […]

Swimming in Torrevieja

There was people in the sea in November / December[…]

Lloret de Mar

Initially we went to Rosa´s Tours in Ciudad […]

Apartment Question

What's planning permission for Fred just for kno[…]

Thanks

Trump, is he not looking after his fellow America[…]

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities