Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

Devastated at the loss of my little big friend Max Bennett, our local technician who I have worked and grown with for the last 10 years. His life was cut short due to a motorbike accident this weekend - 24 years old is just too young.

He leaves 3 young children and a lot of friends with a space that will never be replaced.

If you can help, we are trying to raise some more money as there was no plan for a €4500 funeral. https://www.gofundme.com/for-the-family-of-max-bennet
Max-Leela.jpg
That`s devastating news Paul. Max was a good friend and I know from first hand experience from the work he has carried for us personally and for our many clients, he was a much valued employee.

Our sincere condolences to his wife and family.

And yes of course we`re more than happy to make a donation.

John and Hilary.
By Ketron
Tragic !
A funeral can be arranged (covering everything ), directly with the Torrevieja Tanatorio for 2.500 euros .
Basically , it cuts out the middlemen .
I had a flyer in my letterbox a couple of weeks ago, regarding this .
Hope this is of help .
Tragic !
A funeral can be arranged (covering everything ), directly with the Torrevieja Tanatorio for 2.500 euros .
Basically , it cuts out the middlemen .
I had a flyer in my letterbox a couple of weeks ago, regarding this .
Hope this is of help .
Thanks, arrangements have already been made, as he was a local young man, he had quite a lot of friends and family nearby, so want to have something in the local Church (today). On the plus side the bike club he belonged to have volunteered to contribute, which will help a lot, with at least anything left over for the partner & kids - which they'll need to buy them some time to get back on their feet as currently no income.

Hi we have had notification from Ryanair that our […]

If we are to talk about British Democracy, we shou[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The whole Brexit process is like the a political t[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]

It would be great if they had the furniture as wel[…]

wanted three wheel bike

I have seen them in the Auction at Heradadas quite[…]

El Patio Bar and Restaurant at Calle Ulpiano 16 To[…]

RYANAIR

We flew back last Wednesday we could not hand our […]