Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

Devastated at the loss of my little big friend Max Bennett, our local technician who I have worked and grown with for the last 10 years. His life was cut short due to a motorbike accident this weekend - 24 years old is just too young.

He leaves 3 young children and a lot of friends with a space that will never be replaced.

If you can help, we are trying to raise some more money as there was no plan for a €4500 funeral. https://www.gofundme.com/for-the-family-of-max-bennet
Max-Leela.jpg
That`s devastating news Paul. Max was a good friend and I know from first hand experience from the work he has carried for us personally and for our many clients, he was a much valued employee.

Our sincere condolences to his wife and family.

And yes of course we`re more than happy to make a donation.

John and Hilary.
By Ketron
Tragic !
A funeral can be arranged (covering everything ), directly with the Torrevieja Tanatorio for 2.500 euros .
Basically , it cuts out the middlemen .
I had a flyer in my letterbox a couple of weeks ago, regarding this .
Hope this is of help .
Tragic !
A funeral can be arranged (covering everything ), directly with the Torrevieja Tanatorio for 2.500 euros .
Basically , it cuts out the middlemen .
I had a flyer in my letterbox a couple of weeks ago, regarding this .
Hope this is of help .
Thanks, arrangements have already been made, as he was a local young man, he had quite a lot of friends and family nearby, so want to have something in the local Church (today). On the plus side the bike club he belonged to have volunteered to contribute, which will help a lot, with at least anything left over for the partner & kids - which they'll need to buy them some time to get back on their feet as currently no income.

Why the original post then?

Brexit Negotiations

sure--but they cater to different audiences The D[…]

Your opinions

Mate it’s like brexit, find out what it is […]

Roll it in glitter Brexit

I think immigration has a huge impact on infrast[…]

Would you trust Labour

Mr Jones, please take off your blinkers; although […]

If anyone knows of someone who is driving to N.I i[…]

Durty Nellys Torrevieja

Sorry Bee, You are of course correct, you must hav[…]