Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

Burrababa wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:08 pm
The Tories have identified how the cost will be met --they will need to be more specific whether this will be a future manifesto promise with more detail on exactly how the split between Brexit bonus and tax hikes will play out------whereas Labour do not have a clue and are electioneering no doubt

Nobody from the Conservatives are able to say how much tax will have to rise to cover this increase, which I welcome, by the way. And as the increased payment to the NHS are due to start before the presumed date of the next election, why mention a manifesto.

However, as I wrote before, Labour are also unable at this time to tell the electorate how they will raise the extra funds, except to say that it will come from taxation.

At the end of the day, taxpayers (present and future) will fund it, one way or another, no matter which party is in power.
I mention the manifesto because the reality is that Mrs May in her BBC interview was talking about 2023/24 and part of a 10 year plan --she said that instead of 350 million the bus there would 600 million funded by Brexit dividend and therefore not all by increasing tax--Labour have not yet been that specific

You are right though--most of this is political hype and the devil will be in the detail
Lloret de Mar

Thank you for that info.

Not that it will serve any purpose on here, but wh[…]

Driving License Change Service

Thanks freddo will contact him Mark

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No surprises.

And mine too. It was a planned operation from star[…]

Property Rental Agents?

Have a drive round the area you want to move to an[…]

You could also try holding the On button on tv for[…]

Torretas