Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mr Jones
Kinchy wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:51 pm
RIP? I think not! He was a convicted murderer of a taxi driver, and did any one say RIP to that person?
Depends if he was legal or a tout.
By Kinchy

How compassionate. So the London taxi driver deserved to die? Even if he was a tout as you put it, does that justify him being murdered?And you say I have a damaged brain.
By Mr Jones
The question was about the outpouring of respect via an RIP, not did he deserve to die.

Try to learn to read kinchy, and don’t try to put words in my mouth, it’s a very poor way of winning an argument.
By Adey
Kinchy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:20 am

How compassionate. So the London taxi driver deserved to die? Even if he was a tout as you put it, does that justify him being murdered?And you say I have a damaged brain.
I don't think it was a London taxi driver, not that it matters where he was from, just the fact that he was shot dead.

While on national service in Osnabrück in 1966 Grantham shot and killed a taxi driver, Felix Reese,
By Kinchy
Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15 June 2018) was an English actor, best known for his role as "Dirty" Den Watts in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. He was a convicted murderer, having served 10 years for the killing of a West German taxi driver,

So, he was not the killer of a London cabbie, my error - he killed a German cabbie. So he was a convicted murderer.
So Jonesy the geographical location was wrong on my part, BUT none the less he was a CONVICTED murderer.
I cannot put words into your mouth -, how can one put words into a sewer? :oops:
By Mr Jones
Kinky wrote
It was you who raised the matter of him deserving to die not me. You imply that I think he did. Grow up sad man.
By Kinchy
It was you who raised the matter of him deserving to die not me. You imply that I think he did. Grow up sad man.

Where did I say Grantham deserved to die?
Sad? Are you again looking in your mirror? As far as I am concerned the outpouring of RIP for this CONVICTED MURDERER is another sign of the grief and self indulgent sympathy brigade that now seems to envelop the UK.
Jonesy, carry on with your insults, they are meaningless and show how inept and insignificant you are showing yourself to be :lol:
By Mr Jones
Kinchy you are as thick as sh.t

Read what you posted.

By Kinchy
Oh you silly person. Did I not accept that I made an error as to who the dead cabbie was and where he was located.
Jonesy do try to keep up, and keep on throwing out your insults, as they only show how unintelligent it makes you appear :lol:
By Mr Jones
So readers, kinchy is suggesting that because the dead taxi driver was a foreigner he deserved to die.

What a mongrel you are kinchy.
By Ketron
I can't see anywhere , where Kinchy said the German Taxi driver deserved to die .
Are you having hallucinations Mr Jones ?
Your opinions

I wouldn’t say kinchy was being pathetic inf[…]

Great News !

we are not at war with anyone other than ourselves[…]

SALT Tour

I am sure they will respect the siesta break from […]

Spanish ads

Don't know about an iPad 2 but an older iPad it's […]

New ITV changes

My pleasure bee

Roll it in glitter Brexit

Not sure why you are talking about Germany Spain?[…]