Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
Can it be true--Labour supporters prefer Mrs May to Corbyn?

The Tories are leading Labour by seven points in the polls despite vicious infighting within Mrs May’s cabinet.

According to the latest YouGov poll, the Conservatives are now on 44 percent while Labour lag behind on 37 percent.

This marks an extraordinary turn around since the beginning of 2018 when Labour enjoyed an 11-point-lead.

The increase of popularity for Mrs May is as a result of support from working-class voters, which has propelled the Tories into the lead.

Among the crucial blue-collar demographic, the Conservatives now stand at 48 percent compared with Labour’s 37 percent.

No wonder Jonesy is so quiet on here--maybe he has jumped ship and is a Tory now ???? :wink: :wink:
By Mr Jones
You are out of touch with the U.K., you obviously don’t live there or here in Spain.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... -minister/

May and Cameron are the worst leaders of all time, obviously all these cuts to the education budget are designed to keep losers like them in the seat of power, we were once known as the sick man of europe, now we are regarded as the thick man of europe, half of us believe anything we see written on the side of a big red bus, half of us believe that may can create a strong and stable government. Incredible. The girl on the Telly this morning who thinks Brexit will result in a lack of trees, she’s in the running to replace may or Boris.
By Astra99
From what I remember, the Red Flag starts off something like this:

The working class can kiss my arse
I've got the foreman's job at last!

and ends

I'm out of work and on the dole
So stuff your red flag up your hole!
:!:
Meson Rio Seco

Through San Miguel then take the Castle road to re[…]

small dog by plane

Your dog will need to travel with a passport. It […]