Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD a few whistles and the ringing of bells around the local area this past week, as the new Orihuela Costa tourist train enters service.

The new local attraction has been launched by Orihuela Town Hall in association with the established Valencian passenger transport company, Bus Sigüenza.

The Orihuela Costa tourist train, or “Orihuela Tren Turístico” will run local transport services along the coastline all summer, offering a super-fun way to see the sights and experience the sounds of the region.
Scheduled stops include Playa Flamenca beach, La Zenia beach, Zenia Boulevard shopping centre, the port and beaches of Campoamor, and the renowned Cabo Roig strip.

With a travel time of just 55 minutes each way, the Orihuela Costa tourist train provides a great way of exploring the local area even in the height of summer, as the movement of the vehicle provides a cooling sea breeze even on the stillest of days. Tickets cost 3 euros.
By Jimbo1916
Its an amazing idea Tony .... Anything that brings prospective immigrants to my beloved Spain is always a good idea. :lol:

I`ve heard they are going to provide a sister service from the Celtic Drop, then pop along to The Local, shoot up by the Hemorroid Oil, then up to Paddies Pint, then The Bushfecker, then the Stray Sod, then the Wee Rock Coffee and all points between.

I hope they provide toilet facilities on board. :roll: :wink:
By Ketron
It is a brilliant idea .
Last year , i went to Granada for 3 day's - and it was a similar road train , that i used to see the city .
It was a hop on /off service .
Buy a ticket for the day , and use it as often as required .
Saved a lot of walking. :D
By Burrababa
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:23 pm
Its an amazing idea Tony .... Anything that brings prospective immigrants to my beloved Spain is always a good idea. :lol:

I`ve heard they are going to provide a sister service from the Celtic Drop, then pop along to The Local, shoot up by the Hemorroid Oil, then up to Paddies Pint, then The Bushfecker, then the Stray Sod, then the Wee Rock Coffee and all points between.

I hope they provide toilet facilities on board. :roll: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be called the Pensioner's Perambulator ---LOL :wink:
By Newmaney
Anything that promotes tourism is a good idea. Not sure who will use it. May be parents nagged by kids.

Unfortunately I don't think this will go down very well on the Orihuela Costa where basic services have been neglected.
By Ketron
Apprantly , the train was full yesterday . My friend just managed to get a ticket , but the woman behind her didn't .
Meson Rio Seco

Through San Miguel then take the Castle road to re[…]

small dog by plane

Your dog will need to travel with a passport. It […]

Shampoo

i endured your problem for many years, tried all[…]

Days out suggestions

Orihuela, mar menor, Portman especially nice for […]

Freddo.

Please stop the Baiting or I will delete the posts

Iptv

You would need to download Bluestacks and install […]