Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By sealord
420 moped muggings a week in London, the police say they cant give chase for health and safety reasons, i have friends living in London and say they are now scared to go out.
By Mr Jones
It’s a tough situation, somebody could get killed in the chase to retrieve an expensive or cheap mobile phone, the cops will be dammed if they do, dammed if they don’t.
By jimny1
I read two weeks ago that the government are changing the law on car chases, so the onus isnt completely on the police
They dont give chase at the moment because any injuries caused during a pursuit is their responsibilty, so at present they just let the criminals go rather than face a possible prosecution
By Mr Jones
I wonder how many of us would feel comfortable walking the streets with a 1000 pound wad of cash pushed to our ear in any big city, surely the answer is to buy one of those Startrek ear piece things ?
By Burrababa
The Police need to step up and start thinking out of the box to sort this mess out.

At the moment there is nothing to show that they have.

The people of and visitors to London need to feel safe and be safe no matter how expensive their watches or mobile phones are.

These punks are acting with impunity exactly because they know that the police have not yet made the leap from pointing to legislation that holds them back from chasing moped riders to working on other methods of solving this.
By Mr Jones
I imagine that the current policy of the police not responding to low level crime any more and the well advertised cuts to the police budget could give low life’s the idea they won’t get caught.

Hi we have had notification from Ryanair that our […]

If we are to talk about British Democracy, we shou[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The whole Brexit process is like the a political t[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]

It would be great if they had the furniture as wel[…]

wanted three wheel bike

I have seen them in the Auction at Heradadas quite[…]

El Patio Bar and Restaurant at Calle Ulpiano 16 To[…]

RYANAIR

We flew back last Wednesday we could not hand our […]