Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
I'm not feeling low at all mrs jones because I live in Spain and I'm very content with my life here. I have loads of dosh, a massive state pension ( handout ) and bucket loads of private pensions and what happens in the UK relating to food banks and the NHS is of little concern to me.

And there's as much chance as the Tories getting booted out as you growing your hair back. :lol: :lol:

Say hello to Luis for me.
By Mr Jones
You are loaded and yet You said you were feeling down, I thought you were suffering from voters remorse after years of voting Tory.

So Jack, give my regards to Broadway will you.
By Jimbo1916
I've never ever said that I was feeling down anymore than Burrabba said he was against immigrants who emigrate with the intention of finding work and not sponge off of the state. :D

I also had years of voting Labour when it was a decent political party and I've no regrets either way.

If I could vote now, of course I would vote Tory .. not because I support them because I don't , but to keep Corbyn and his Cronies out. :D
By Burrababa
[quote="Mr Jones"
I’m talking for every sane member of this group now when I say we need to boot the tories out.
[/quote]
may brexit jonesy.jpg
may brexit jonesy.jpg (42.82 KiB) Viewed 421 times
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:46 pm
Burraba complained about being called an immigrant;

I have been compared with Tommy Robinson, I have been called racist, I have had abusive/profane language used against me, I have had a poster calling for me to be locked up.

I have been called an immigrant ..

I pointed out thats what he is, and probably most of the posters on here.
He lives in the UK, so how is he an immigrant here.

What's that on your face....oh it's okay .. it's only egg. :D
By Jimbo1916
Before I bought a a new BMW recently I had a 2002 Ford Focus Estate which I also bought new.

The day before I part exe it, some toe rag pinched the wheel trims.

I did get inside info as to who nicked them and that they would be returned .. hopefully.

Now do I sit and worrry about food banks and the NHS in the UK or do I worry about getting my wheel trims back before I take the car to the dealer in the morning and sign up for my new BMW.

Thankfully the wheel trims were left outside my front door that night ... and what was the other thing !!! :D
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:00 pm
I've never ever said that I was feeling down
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:32 pm
Feeling down ... Need a pick me up. :wink:

Pop along to Knobpullers247.com.... :D

Better than Morecombe and Wise .. :lol: :lol:

" Hey der Nubbee, UB BB. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you must be struggling keeping all these identities going, you are feeling down so you visit a forum where you have had nothing but problems, you are a real odd ball jimbo. All the time you spent watching Columbo, murder she wrote, diagnosis murder, it’s finally paid off, you cracked the wheel trim case well done detective.
pete evans wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:28 pm
so why was he upset someone calling his an immigrant. You seem to know a lot about him, sure not duplicate profiles.

Ketron and brabba are one and the same, Jimbo brandyboy car 67 Camion pilot brindle boy and all the rest are one and the same too, there are only four users on here, that’s how the whole Renault 5 gag came about I think.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:00 pm
I've never ever said that I was feeling down
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Are you feeling down ... Do you need a pick me up. :wink:

Pop along to Knobpullers247.com.... :D

Better than Morecombe and Wise .. :lol: :lol:

" Hey der Nubbee, UB BB. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you must be struggling keeping all these identities going, you are feeling down so you visit a forum where you have had nothing but problems, you are a real odd ball jimbo. All the time you spent watching Columbo, murder she wrote, diagnosis murder, it’s finally paid off, you cracked the wheel trim case well done detective.
pete evans wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:28 pm
so why was he upset someone calling his an immigrant. You seem to know a lot about him, sure not duplicate profiles.

Ketron and brabba are one and the same, Jimbo brandyboy car 67 Camion pilot brindle boy and all the rest are one and the same too, there are only four users on here, that’s how the whole Renault 5 gag came about I think.
It all makes sense now mrs nelson. I wasn't speaking about myself. I was asking a question. I should have put a question mark after each phrase like so .... ? ...geddit.

How can you say that Ketron and Burrabba are the same people. You've met them both ... remember. :D
By Mr Jones
Try to speak English in future Jimbo, I was worried about you for no reason it seems.

Ketron only appears after brabba has posted, that’s all the proof I need.
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Falls in the same category for me as people that rob poppy boxes and sell them. Low level scammers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Biggest load of shite I've read for ages.

How can you rob poppy boxes and sell them. Sell what ... to whom. .. pray tell . :lol:

Do you mean ' steal them and sell them' ... If you ' rob a poppy box' ' you steal it's contents. Why would you sell it's contents. :D

" Low level scammers" ... Are you for real. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
It’s a bad sign isn’t it when the likes of pound world goes bang, you can’t really blame amazon for this one.
By Mr Jones
Helllo Pete

It’s a bit rich isn’t it jimbo picking on our use of English, when he can’t decide if he’s making a statement or asking a question.
Feeling down ... Need a pick me up. :wink:
Why don’t we debate the subjects presented instead of having a pissing competition over who is the best speller?

Yep Matt did mine he does all the paperwork takes […]

golden leaves

when we moved to Spain we decided to take out a fu[…]

car key cutting

Mr Minnit, La Zenia.

Ok Pommie . Fair enough... but seriously , would H[…]

Apartment Question

Not all internal work needs permission and it depe[…]

No surprises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog ....[…]

Sat Back/Google Maps

Thanks for the prompt response Freddo. Good to kno[…]