Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
Kinnock was so far "Out of his Depth" debating with the great Lady Margaret , Jimbo - it made compulsive viewing at P/M's question time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jimbo1916
Those were days when I enjoyed the cut and thrust of politics Duncan. :D

Not any more though even less with the nastiness on here.

I once mentioned that I liked John Smith and I thought that he would made have a good Labour Prime Minister. I got a load of abuse from you know who, and who really slaggedJohn Smith off .. Probably wasn't lefty enough.

That did it for me, so I didn't bother after that.
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:47 pm
Just bullying, verging on libel.
These sorts of postings are unsubstantiated and unhelpful

It just perpetuates dissent--- :(
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:53 pm
leave me out, too many fakes, false logons, spoils the whole forum. Crooks.
What do you mean--fakes?

People have their views whatever name they choose to use

Most people on here just have one account ---unless you know better and can enlighten us ---a bit confused by your being upset :?:
By Burrababa
pete evans wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:31 pm
immigrant burrabab you cant resit, can you? What part of leave me out don't you understand.
spoken like a true Brexiteer :D
By Jimbo1916
Spoken like a true dealer in stolen poppy boxes.

I`ve got a few here guvnor if you want them. .. :wink:
stolen poppy box.jpg
By Mr Jones
Forgive me pete if I’m wrong, with relation to your poppy comment, are you saying these guys who are taking the piss out of anyone who disagrees with them are the type of people who would steal a poppy box and then walk the streets collecting money and then keep the money for themselves, basically low life fraudsters who see no harm in anything that results in a profit for themselves.
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:27 pm
Forgive me pete if I’m wrong, with relation to your poppy comment, are you saying these guys who are taking the piss out of anyone who disagrees with them are the type of people who would steal a poppy box and then walk the streets collecting money and then keep the money for themselves, basically low life fraudsters who see no harm in anything that results in a profit for themselves.
:roll: :roll:
Jonesy---you should not try and put words into pete's mouth :wink:

He refuses to talk to people on here because of people like you who are reported to be operating under more than one false login as he calls it :D

I do not accept this --which is why I asked him for clarification.

I know some people believe that Jonesy and Mrs Nelson are the same person---I do not share this view as I have said before. :wink:

Mrs Nelson was a unable to grasp the nub of problems whereas you however do think out situations in a much more logical way --even if you still come up with the wrong answers --I am inclined to give you credit for trying :D

Come on pete--show us that you are a better person even if the exchange rate for UK sterling is still far below your expectations--look ahead to better fun days --at least on here! :D
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:27 pm
And you`re saying it as well .. ...

So now we have two people who are thick as shite who think that anyone who disagrees with them " are the type of people who would steal a poppy box and then walk the streets collecting money and then keep the money for themselves, basically low life fraudsters who see no harm in anything that results in a profit for themselves."

You`ve taken mrs nelsons slimy childish innuendos and petty abuse to a whole new low level.

Well done .. I hope you are proud of yourself. .. You two / three haven`t an ounce of brain between you. :lol: :lol:

I shan`t be conversing with you anymore either .. :D

Hello Polly, how are you. ? :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Im not insinuating anything Jimbo , I’m just asking the man a question, as I think that’s what he means, all of a sudden you are the self appointed champion of the poppy box thieves, you and your lost causes Jimbo you really make me laugh you do.

brabba, I’m not putting words in his mouth, that’s someone else’s job.
Last edited by Mr Jones on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ketron
Looks like you're getting confused now, Pete .
I joined this forum 10 years ago as Ketron , and nothings changed since then
I've never had another "alias" on here , and have no intentions of doing so.

Don't take my word for it .. ask Mr Jones.
By Mr Jones
You seem to post in order to back slap Jimbo brabba or kinchy, I definately think you are one of their creations.
Iptv

No ads on mine

Legal / Capital Gains Tax

If he is a Spanish resident the he has to declare […]

Great thread here, best to do things the right way[…]

Thanks Deb.

bankia

hi, can someone let me know how i pay someone on m[…]

She almost never made it

That explains his absence . :lol:

Tomorrow

Main road from Almoradi to Dolores when you get to[…]