Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
You are a supporter of Comrade Corbyn, that is more than enough reason to state that you agree with the policies of his Communist party including anti Semitism and the vile support for Hamas Hezbollah and the IRA. Guilt by support and association no less.
By Mr Jones
Kinchy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:05 pm
You are a supporter of Comrade Corbyn, that is more than enough reason to state that you agree with the policies of his Communist party including anti Semitism and the vile support for Hamas Hezbollah and the IRA. Guilt by support and association no less.
Prove it then if you can
By Ketron
I think you have already proved that yourself , Mr Jones.
As Kinchy rightly pointed out - anyone who supports labout at this time , supports their policies .
By Kinchy
Prove it then if you can?

Well let us look at some of your pro Corbyn and Labour rants, I did not go back too far but these postings prove YOU ARE a Corbyniski supporter.

Thanks to you tories 40% of working families rely on handouts because wages are so low. Go on, hang your head in shame. The heroes who gave their lives in two world wars, they must be rolling in their graves when they see the country you created. I can just imagine 3 angelic soldiers sitting on a cl...
You want to break away from europe, our lords and MPs do a great job trying to make the best of the Tory bungle and yet in the past you call them traitors. What version of a sovereign parliament do you want ? As for hard times ahead, not for you, the brexiteers have once again sold the young ones do...
If they were honest and hard working people, they were probably labour supporters.

so you think the conservatives do a good job and deserve to stay?
You must have dementia.

I’m very busy so I will make this quick.If there was a general election today and the Tory candidate was either may or bojo, despite their awful conduct you lot would vote for either of them without hesitation, and that’s why it’s a waste of time trying to discuss politics or anything with people who lack the ability to reason

He is worth more than a hundred tories, and the Tory supporters using the S word well that’s as funny as our PM clinging to power.

He has more of a chance of being Pm next year than Mrs May has.

o Johnny thinks the unions grip was too strong and went too far, personally I think they were not tough enough. The tories have done a great job of providing companies with a glut of desperate workers, as Red Tyler suggests I doubt these conditions would have suited you in the past, but it's ok for...

The knives are out for May, let's hope the end of her incompetent rule is nigh

There is only one machine us pensioners have to worry about. It's actually not right to call her a machine, I think the wooden clothes peg currently running the country could bring disaster to us oldies and our kids and grandkids if we are stupid enough to allow it.

Congratulations Mr Corbyn,
A victory for common sense. My commiserations to the Torrie Tories. Is that chap still here who promised us that Nigel Farage and ukip would be painting the door of number 10 purple? It looks like the end of UKIP. No wonder it's quiet on here lately. So pensioners like us ...

I think the prime ministers reluctance to debate Jeremy Corbyn can only be seen as a sign of weakness. The Tory attack on the old and their poor handling of brexit and immigration, their terrible record on borrowing and the many uturns will not deliver the dramatic crushing of labour that the blues ...

Are we led by fools?
yes. Prime ministers defection time proves it.

Good old Tony, he should have been a Banker.

how much information can a dead terrorist give. Maybe JC was right.
pensioners always moan about the taxes and contributions they have paid "all their working life." How many have worked "all their working life." I think that most pensioners have had a lot more out of the "system" than what they have paid in. Especially with living longer and using and abusing the N...
my opinion of JC is higher than that of those two habitual liars Cameron and Osborne and the Tory Cabinet.
that's why the doctors have voted to strike, they don't trust the Government.
By Kinchy
good morning immigrant burrababa

Now pete, teacher has blown the whistle and it is time for you to leave the playground and ask Miss to let you use the internet to track the Pound v Euro rate after you have done your times tables :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi we have had notification from Ryanair that our […]

If we are to talk about British Democracy, we shou[…]

Is Brexit a done deal?

The whole Brexit process is like the a political t[…]

Makes Ryanair saints

Got back from a break in iceland last week and no[…]

It would be great if they had the furniture as wel[…]

wanted three wheel bike

I have seen them in the Auction at Heradadas quite[…]

El Patio Bar and Restaurant at Calle Ulpiano 16 To[…]

RYANAIR

We flew back last Wednesday we could not hand our […]