Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
I think a lot develop a superior attitude and get confused too about their new environment and new roles.
Apartment ( it’s a flat )
Villa ( it’s a 2 bed box and you can hear your neighbour snoring )
President ( the job nobody else wanted )
Estate agent ( Greg’s the baker hasn’t arrived in Spain yet )
Master builder ( the kids bought me a hammer for Christmas. )
Electrician ( turn the mains off and hope the problem resolves itself when the rain stops )

Welcome to the new Torrevieja forum rambling club. Free membership is available to those of limited intellectual capacity, who delight in the simianesque art of knuckle dragging ambulatory activities, :oops: as well as those from the home for the perpetually deluded , also known as Momentum or the Marxist Peoples Forum.
Nonsensical garbage from Kevin Tyler, also known as Mrs Nelson ,also known as Mr Jones
Oh, sorry again to seem pedantic, but the correct spelling is GREGGS ., just in case you were thinking of buying any of their shares, like a good capitalist.
By Kinchy
I hear you have to know the culture, the history. Why would immigrants want to do it?

So come on then petey boy - a little homework for you.
How many autonomous regions are there in Spain?
How many officially recognised languages are there, and to which regions do they refer?
When was the Guardia Civil founded and under which Monarch of Spain, and upon which country's Civil Guard was it based?
When began the Spanish civil war and when did it end?

Your homework should be in reasonably quickly with the help of Google - go petey go!
By Jimbo1916
I don`t care if I`m called an immigrant or an ex-pat. :D

But don`t even hint that you`re not keen on being called an immigrant because as we`ve seen so far, the likes of Kevin Tyler / mrs nelson / Evans and Jones will seize that sentiment to prolong the subject and keep digging away in their own imitable style.

Instead just say that, like me, you`ve made Spain your home, you have not ponced off of the system like thousands of immigrants have done and doing in the UK, I bought my own house and not been given a free one unlike thousands of immigrants in the UK when it`s own far more deserving citizens can`t get one, I worked hard when I first moved here and contributed to, and still do to the Spanish tax system and economy , unlike the thousands of immigrants in the UK who have no intention of working and are just content to milk the system dry and spend theirs days as convicted rapists and murderers committing the same crimes that they guilty of in their home country.
And last but least, I have my own toilet so I haven`t got to shit and piss in full public view like a Roma gypsy.

I`m not against immigration, but I am against open door, unchecked, free for all immigration. Letting in other countries lazy unwashed and unwanted, convicted criminals who have no intention of making any contribution to their host country except to raise the crime rate and put a burden on its health and welfare service.

Many countries couldn`t have survived without immigrants and it`s a passage of right of mankind to migrate and find a better life for himself and his family.
The vast majority of migrants work hard to achieve that goal, until they get to the UK.

Just say that you are happy ... even proud to be called an immigrant and you will kill this thread stone dead. :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
But don`t even hint that you`re not keen on being called an immigrant because as we`ve seen so far, the likes of Kevin Tyler / mrs nelson / Evans and Jones will seize that sentiment to prolong the subject and keep digging away in their own imitable style.
For goodness sake, do you not realise how silly you look, it was on page 2 when I left yesterday, now it’s page 4, Kev Tyler left the forum when someone was hacking the accounts, Nelson has gone, get over it or invite them back. And it was brabba who started the post to ridicule me. I will email Kev and get the sp on this brabba character. Please heed freddos words and have a bit more respect.
I worked hard when I first moved here and contributed to, and still do to the Spanish tax system and economy.
So you have had to work, who hasn’t, there is no such thing here as free lunch or a free ride ( especially to alicante ) if they had welcomed you in to the system with open arms when you arrived would you have refused the offer and worked instead? You can’t blame immigrants for accepting what is on offer at their host country and you suggesting every immigrant is a bum is negated by your own story.

MJ
Last edited by Mr Jones on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Jimbo1916
I didn't have to work when I moved here. I had loads of money and still have. I did so because I was bored and not a lazy immigrant.

What's so special about Alicante, as if I didn't know. A typical nellie remark. :lol:
By Mr Jones
It wouldn’t be hard to come on here and imitate you would it Jimbo, just talk about yourself.

You didn’t really answer the question.

I’m not sure how old you are but if you came here pre pension age and had the offer of free nhs would you have really refused it ? Choosing to work or not is a seperate issue.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 am
It wouldn’t be hard to come on here and imitate you would it Jimbo, just talk about yourself.
Yet another typical mrs nelson comment. You'll crack one day ... you always do. :wink:

By the way, why do you need to 'email Kev and get the sp on this brabba character.' :lol: :lol:

And it's Burrabba, not ' this brabba character' . Another mrs nelson trait.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 am
I’m not sure how old you are but if you came here pre pension age and had the offer of free nhs would you have really refused it ? Choosing to work or not is a seperate issue.

Of course I wouldn't. But I knew that that was never an option when I carefully researched the Health and Social Care benefits before moving here.

Unlike the thousands of immigrants that have entered, and are still entering the UK, with the full schooled knowledge that the minute that they set foot on UK soil they will be housed, hopefully in a multimillion house in Maida Vale, get free health, and above all never, ever have to lift a finger towards their own support for the rest of their lives because it's all paid for by the UK taxpayer......Of which I'm one. :evil:

Is choosing to work a seperate issue for sponging immigrants in the UK.

Sorry to mention myself as I know it gets up your nose as usual, but it's difficult to answer your question with using the first person vernacular. Innit.
By Jimbo1916
Ketron wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:15 pm
The "Now Retired" Sweeney Benton ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to say that in the last three months I've bought four ' Harleys' from Thomann ... Three electric and one acoustic ... Amazing quality for the price. :D

Question for Jonesy Is that your mate Kev in the[…]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]

sunset beach