Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mr Jones
But don`t even hint that you`re not keen on being called an immigrant because as we`ve seen so far, the likes of Kevin Tyler / mrs nelson / Evans and Jones will seize that sentiment to prolong the subject and keep digging away in their own imitable style.
For goodness sake, do you not realise how silly you look, it was on page 2 when I left yesterday, now it’s page 4, Kev Tyler left the forum when someone was hacking the accounts, Nelson has gone, get over it or invite them back. And it was brabba who started the post to ridicule me. I will email Kev and get the sp on this brabba character. Please heed freddos words and have a bit more respect.
I worked hard when I first moved here and contributed to, and still do to the Spanish tax system and economy.
So you have had to work, who hasn’t, there is no such thing here as free lunch or a free ride ( especially to alicante ) if they had welcomed you in to the system with open arms when you arrived would you have refused the offer and worked instead? You can’t blame immigrants for accepting what is on offer at their host country and you suggesting every immigrant is a bum is negated by your own story.

MJ
Last edited by Mr Jones on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Jimbo1916
I didn't have to work when I moved here. I had loads of money and still have. I did so because I was bored and not a lazy immigrant.

What's so special about Alicante, as if I didn't know. A typical nellie remark. :lol:
By Mr Jones
It wouldn’t be hard to come on here and imitate you would it Jimbo, just talk about yourself.

You didn’t really answer the question.

I’m not sure how old you are but if you came here pre pension age and had the offer of free nhs would you have really refused it ? Choosing to work or not is a seperate issue.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 am
It wouldn’t be hard to come on here and imitate you would it Jimbo, just talk about yourself.
Yet another typical mrs nelson comment. You'll crack one day ... you always do. :wink:

By the way, why do you need to 'email Kev and get the sp on this brabba character.' :lol: :lol:

And it's Burrabba, not ' this brabba character' . Another mrs nelson trait.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 am
I’m not sure how old you are but if you came here pre pension age and had the offer of free nhs would you have really refused it ? Choosing to work or not is a seperate issue.

Of course I wouldn't. But I knew that that was never an option when I carefully researched the Health and Social Care benefits before moving here.

Unlike the thousands of immigrants that have entered, and are still entering the UK, with the full schooled knowledge that the minute that they set foot on UK soil they will be housed, hopefully in a multimillion house in Maida Vale, get free health, and above all never, ever have to lift a finger towards their own support for the rest of their lives because it's all paid for by the UK taxpayer......Of which I'm one. :evil:

Is choosing to work a seperate issue for sponging immigrants in the UK.

Sorry to mention myself as I know it gets up your nose as usual, but it's difficult to answer your question with using the first person vernacular. Innit.
By Jimbo1916
Ketron wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:15 pm
The "Now Retired" Sweeney Benton ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to say that in the last three months I've bought four ' Harleys' from Thomann ... Three electric and one acoustic ... Amazing quality for the price. :D
By Jimbo1916
That's what you call a thread drift. :D

From dig at Mr Jones, to immigrants, to a retired Barber of Seville, to good value guitars. :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
Mr Jones/kev/Mrs Nelson wrote
You didn’t really answer the question.

How rich is that from the holy trinity - Jonesy you are the prime protagonist of avoiding questions, possibly due to a very limited mental capacity :lol:
The holy trinity are quite happy in their little world and have absolutely no idea of the situation in the UK.
Immigration MUST be controlled and the uncontrolled allowance of criminals, scroungers and scum that enter the UK must and hopefully will be stopped.
If they do not like it, then the simple answer is Foxtrot Oscar back to your s**t hole countries, and let the UK spend money on those that deserve it. Those that have worked all their lives, have contributed their "ten bob a week", those that have fought in illegal wars instigated by the piece of s***te called B Liar, those that fought in recent times against the terrorists supported by Corbyn and his communists muckers. Even good old Gordon Broon famously said "British jobs for British workers"
Italy is embarking on a policy of deporting illegals as the free ride is over - great news.
By Burrababa
I still do not believe that our Jonesy is the same person as the now ex forum member Kev Tyler --I never believed that Mrs Nelson was Kev Tyler !! :D

Come on Jonesy --can you please check with Kev and confirm to all the Forum members that I am not a refugee or an immigrant ---nor am I the retired Barber of Seville --In fact I am not even retired--I am not a Pensioner :wink: :wink:

By the way --talking of barbers---if you ever need any help in restyling that mop of yours --I have it on Kev's say so that he only trusts our very own Ketron to style his bangs!! :lol:
By Ketron
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:21 pm
Ketron wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:15 pm
The "Now Retired" Sweeney Benton ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to say that in the last three months I've bought four ' Harleys' from Thomann ... Three electric and one acoustic ... Amazing quality for the price. :D
..................................................................................................................................................
I have to agree with you Jimbo.
I started playing bass with the Harley Benton Fender Jazz Copy .
I also bought a short scale Gibson bass copy by Epiphone .
Sold both of them - then treated myself to the real thing ..... A Fender Jazz Bass.
All 3 bass's bought from Thomann . :D
By Ketron
Burrababa wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:03 pm
I still do not believe that our Jonesy is the same person as the now ex forum member Kev Tyler --I never believed that Mrs Nelson was Kev Tyler !! :D

Come on Jonesy --can you please check with Kev and confirm to all the Forum members that I am not a refugee or an immigrant ---nor am I the retired Barber of Seville --In fact I am not even retired--I am not a Pensioner :wink: :wink:

By the way --talking of barbers---if you ever need any help in restyling that mop of yours --I have it on Kev's say so that he only trusts our very own Ketron to style his bangs!! :lol:
...........................................................................................................................
I have the Black and Decker "rotary buffer" at the ready, Burrababa ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She almost never made it

No no no ! She is on a mission of apology to Tel A[…]

Iptv

Yes mine does have catch up tv and it's a 4k ultra[…]

One way car hire

Chatting to a couple the Midlands whilst on a crui[…]

Tomorrow

We have a rare day with nothing to do. I have been[…]

More good news for UK

Absolutely . Even the most die hard of labour supp[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit

Going back to the EUSSR, at the visitors entrance[…]