Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Burrababa
The Tories must be doing something right :wink:

The number of strikes in the UK last year was the lowest recorded to date, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

There were 79 stoppages in 2017, the lowest figures since records began in 1891.

The number of workers involved in labour disputes also fell to an all-time low of 33,000.
By Kinchy
I was wondering if someone might have conveyed this news to Comrade McCluskie and the rest of the Communist Union leaders.
Perhaps they might try to increase the figures, who knows? This just shows that the Union reforms brought in under Mrs T have had a tremendous affect on curbing the power of those "over inflated ego" barons.
By Mr Jones
It’s had a tremendous affect on wages and conditions but who cares, we have had our lives, sod the kids. I bet they were not taught in schools about the recent history that has shaped their country. They will just work for peanuts on an ad hoc basis and know nothing of the people who gave their lives for a much fairer system.
By Kinchy
Yes wages and conditions have got better without the militant thugs doing flying picket duties at the behest of their communist overlords.
Oh so now you are an expert on education? How do you know what children have been taught? My two grandsons are very well aware of what the 70's were like under Labour leaders who were afraid to go against their union paymasters, and that was part of modern history lessons :shock:
So which people gave their lives for a much fairer system? Please elaborate further as your comment is rather nebulous.
Are you referring to the trades unions or those brave souls that gave the ultimate sacrifice in two world wars?
They were the real heroes who gave us the freedoms we now enjoy.
By Mr Jones
Thanks to you tories 40% of working families rely on handouts because wages are so low. Go on, hang your head in shame. The heroes who gave their lives in two world wars, they must be rolling in their graves when they see the country you created.

I can just imagine 3 angelic soldiers sitting on a cloud looking down on us in the 80s

Bob, oh no there’s the local factory, it’s gone,

Bill, oh and there goes most of the houses in our street!

Ted, was it the luftwaffe?

Bob, no it’s the conservatives selling or shutting everything.
By Ketron
You're sounding more like Mrs Nelson , with every post you make , Mr Jones . :D
By Kinchy
Ketron MJ is Mrs Nelson, no doubt about it
!I suppose those angels you talk about might also look down and wonder
why the dead lie in mortuaries unburied,
why the streets that the Luftwaffe tried to destroy were infested with rats because no bin men were working,
why hospitals had to install emergency generators because the electricity had to be rationed thanks to Uncle Scargills flying pickets,
why no one bought British cars because the brothers at Longbridge kept calling all the comrades out on strike,
why petrol shortages because of ludicrous wage increase demands by delivery drivers cause lines so long of motorists wanting to buy fuel
why miners that wanted to work were despised, intimidated spat upon and threatened for remaining working despite the "orders" to strike from Comrade Scargill, even though the ballot was illegal :oops:
why old people had to be taken into care because again Uncle Scargills flying thugs caused electricity rationing,
why every nation in the world stood on the outside laughing at or pitying Great Britain, the sick man of Europe.
why the UK Big Eye Brows Healey, had to go begging cap in hand to the IMF for a 4 billion bail out to save the whole economy from crashing
So Mr Jones aka Kev Tyler perhaps you should book a ticket for the time travel machine to transport you back to the glorious days of the 70's and early 80's.
You can go on walkabout with Comrades Scargill Foot et al :shock:
Please provide the substantiated proof of your 40% claim - I dare you.

If you believe in the wonders of union power take a look at this documentary from a few years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYWsUXQrLYw
By Mr Jones
I’m not watching any of your videos kinchy, you live in a dream world man, and you suspecting anyone who doesn’t agree with your right wing views of being Kev Tyler is getting very sad and very boring. You must have a crush on the guy, you never stop going on about him. :lol:
Last edited by Mr Jones on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Ketron
" Facist pig" !
I'm certain i've seen that very term used previously , in a Mrs Nelson / Kev Tyler post !

Doesn't appear to be any doubt now .... Mr Jones is all three !
By Mr Jones
If I join the forum under a new name and add nothing and just complement the others on their posts, people might suspect me of being you ketron, :lol:

I could also use lots of abbreviations for organisations few of us have heard of, mention Marx corbynofski a lot and pretend to be kinchy

I could just post stupid pictures and pretend to be brabba

I could question the spelling of facist and be mistaken for all of you

I’m sticking with my current style thanks, are you another one with a crush on Kev ?
By Kinchy
Perhaps MJ you do not want to watch a documentary that completely destroys your comments :lol:
As far as any abbreviations are concerned, all it does is show your very distinct lack of knowledge of the matters you THINK you know about :lol:
As for a crush on Kev Tyler, this again shows how utterly pathetic your skills are :lol:
As for me being right wing - guilty as charged m'lud, along with all those that voted in again a Tory government, as well as those that voted in a new government in Italy as well as those that voted in large numbers of the AfD in the German Bundestag, as well as those that voted in Mr Kurz as Chancellor of Austria - need I go on :lol:
By the way I would be happy to tell you what the AfD and the Bundestag stand for if it is too much for you :lol: You can Google the details if you don't need my help :oops:
PS You do not have the intellectual capacity to pretend to be me. I can use words with more than one syllable :P
Last edited by Kinchy on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ketron
Mr Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:20 am
If I join the forum under a new name and add nothing and just complement the others on their posts, people might suspect me of being you ketron, :lol: .
.....................................................................................................................................................
Nobody would suspect you of being me , Mr Jones.
Everybody knows that i have , and always have one user name on here ...not multiple identities , like your good self !
.............................................................................................................................................................

I could also use lots of abbreviations for organisations few of us have heard of, mention Marx corbynofski a lot and pretend to be kinchy.
..............................................................................................................................................
You already have used loads of abbreviations , especially with members usernames here.
..................................................................................................................................................
I could just post stupid pictures and pretend to be brabba
....................................................................................................................................................
There you go again ! I don't know of anyone on here called Brabba ?
I do know , and admire Burrababa , who seems to destroy your nonsensical posts , with such ease . :D
By Mr Jones
PS You do not have the intellectual capacity to pretend to be me. I can use words with more than one syllable :P
I don’t think I have enough days left on this planet to learn how to mimic such a pretentious pompous waffler like you kinchy, surely it’s taken a lifetime honing your “skills “

:lol:
She almost never made it

No no no ! She is on a mission of apology to Tel A[…]

Iptv

Yes mine does have catch up tv and it's a 4k ultra[…]

One way car hire

Chatting to a couple the Midlands whilst on a crui[…]

Tomorrow

We have a rare day with nothing to do. I have been[…]

More good news for UK

Absolutely . Even the most die hard of labour supp[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit