Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
They must be waiting for incoming flight , that i was on last Monday.
Boarded the plane at Edinburgh airport - then , it took off two and a quarter hours later , for Alicante !
By Burrababa
Apparently the Ryanair plane was parked at the air bridge but as Lyinair wanted to charge passengers to use it---the passengers decided to take the plane to the stairs !!! :D :D :D :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ryanair passengers pull plane.jpg
By Burrababa
Ryanair has quietly raised the cost of taking two pieces of carry-on luggage on selected flights - just months after bringing in the charge.

The low-cost carrier announced in January that passengers would have to pay £5 for priority boarding to ensure that they could take two bags into the cabin with them. If they don't pay and turn up to the gate with two bags, the larger one is placed in the hold for free.

However, it appears that the fee to ensure passengers can keep both carry-on bags with them on board has been increased in some cases.

According to Which? Travel there's an increase of £1 to £6 on certain flights if the customer opts for priority boarding when making their booking online.

Or if they only opt for priority boarding when they check in online, the fee for selected routes raises to £7.

It is unclear which flights have the increased priority boarding fee

If this is true----------So much for transparency-- :wink:

Question for Jonesy Is that your mate Kev in the[…]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]