Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:32 pm
Why is Jimbo/ kinchy obsessed with the other forum and what they are saying about the users on here, You are a very sad man.
I don`t give a rats arse about the `other forum`, it`s resident drongo´s or what they bleat about the users on here.

But you`d be hard pushed not to find several new posts everyday about this forum and some of it`s members .. All allowed and encouraged by the mods.

And that`s been going on for years .. They play the same record over and over again.

They have even resorted to intimidating our Fred. :D

And you call me a sad man. :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
Poor kinchy Tsb, tsb, Ivf, someone needs an opportunity to show off I think :D

We are talking about cocaine but you want to show boat on your favourite subject. Learn to read man

Mr Jones wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:24 am
According to the news, we can blame knife crime on the rich, it’s a by product of the drug culture that their wealth is supporting. As for Brexit, I don’t understand all the mechanisms that will create the final deal but it’s looking like a toss up between no deal and Brexit by name only to me.
Last edited by Mr Jones on Wed May 30, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:05 am
Mr Jones wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:32 pm
Why is Jimbo/ kinchy obsessed with the other forum and what they are saying about the users on here, You are a very sad man.
I don`t give a rats arse about the `other forum`, it`s resident drongo´s or what they bleat about the users on here.

But you`d be hard pushed not to find several new posts everyday about this forum and some of it`s members .. All allowed and encouraged by the mods.

And that`s been going on for years .. They play the same record over and over again.

They have even resorted to intimidating our Fred. :D

And you call me a sad man. :lol: :lol:

If you don’t give a rats arse why do you keep going on about them? You devoted a thread to them here.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=132159

Discussing other forums is against the rules, have some respect.
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:42 am
I see what you did there. Quick edit.

Someone else obsessed with BB. :D
The only one obsessed with himself here is you :lol:

By the way, great debate on knife crime

:D
By Jimbo1916
Why should it bother me. I live in Spain not the UK.

I might as well be bothered about knife crime in Outer Mongolia for all it affects me. :D

I couldn`t care less about Brexit either. That will minimum affect on me as well.
By Mr Jones
Actions speak louder than words, stop going on about the other forums and if you have nothing to say on the subject at hand just do us all a favour and shut up.
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:50 pm
Actions speak louder than words, stop going on about the other forums and if you have nothing to say on the subject at hand just do us all a favour and shut up.
Oooooh .. Get you Mr Tough Guy .. I`m quaking in me boots. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
Oh dear, Mr Jones shows us all here that he has the debating qualities of an ant.
Writing such incomprehensible drivel that shows he/she has the intelligence of a plank of wood.
No substance, no debateable points, no answer to questions - such a typical hard left attitude to any points or matters that require debate. No more than one can come to expect Comrades.
Postings that are bordering on the insane, very much resembling a former poster on this forum?
I actually feel rather sorry for Mr J, because his/her extremely limited intelligence is shown for all to see. Still we must try to maintain care in the Community :shock:
By harry
Mr Jones wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 65576.html

I think if it makes everyone happy, then the answer is yes.
you're quoting a story from a rag even more left-wing bias than the daily mail is right wing - in fact, you need to check the DM to verify if the laughably named "Independent" hasn't completely made it up - find anything in there that isn't anti-brexit, anti-trump or 100% Islamic bias
By Mr Jones
Regardless of your opinion Harry of the independents political leaning, what do you think about Thompson (who doesn’t work for any newspapers ) suggesting that the deal favored by the tories could cost around 17 billion to implement.
By Kinchy
Aha, so Mr J is asking another poster to elaborate on opinions, but cannot elaborate on his own?
By the way ,, your "Americanism" of favored is incorrect, it should read favoured.
I just thought I would help you along your way to learning how to spell correctly. Care in the Community? :lol: :lol:
By Mr Jones
I never spell check my posts, if you are so thick you can’t understand normal conversation then tough titty.

I told you I don’t understand all these stds bjs nsu abbreviations you post, I’m asking Harry does he think the cost is worth it, or are you saying that the man never said that because the paper is left wing? It’s quite clear on the video he suggests 17 million. Come on kinchy, don’t be a dick all your life, learn to read and learn to reason while you are at it. Are you denying this story exists ?
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:37 am
You got Kev booted off this forum, why are you so obsessed with him, do you have a bit of a crush ?
You've been told enough times that mrs nelson asked for his account to be deactivated as he did Kevin Tyler .. He was not booted off and he was not forced off either. Just as you are doing now, he ended up spouting the same empty words from the same empty head .. When is that going to sink in. :D

Why don't you ask him the next time you go to one his gigs. Do you want some dates and venues. :lol: :lol:

I saw Flashback at Villamartin on Wednesday night and very good they were too. Kevin was in good vocal form as usual and Luis was briliant. :D

I didn't get time to speak to Kevin but I had a good chat with my mate Luis. :wink:
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Jones
What drove mrs Nelson to use the profanity that he knew would have him booted off, surely that’s the question a forum with dwindling activity should be asking ?
modelo 210

We use Banco popular so I would presume every on-l[…]

Bus pass

I have never applied for a bus pass because I was[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Any serious wine drinker should know how to store […]

Another reason for leaving ....

.... and now they want a back-stop for a back-stop[…]

Football tonight

Tuned in to LA1 and that was highlights from the E[…]

Pool Dilemmas

What's 'winter bobbers'?