Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By freddo
Mr Jones wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:38 pm
What drove mrs Nelson to use the profanity that he knew would have him booted off, surely that’s the question a forum with dwindling activity should be asking ?
You have been told many tines that Mrs Nelson was not booted off she went all by herself just the way you will be going if you do not take note
By Mr Jones
Jimbo you are wrong, mrs Nelson got booted off, he sent me the final post in a message before he posted it, he called kinchy and Co a collective of a four letter word beginning with C .

Why is freddo warning me?

I only suggested the anti immigrant posts were not nice and neither is the bullying.

MJ
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Jimbo you are wrong, mrs Nelson got booted off, he sent me the final post in a message before he posted it, he called kinchy and Co a collective of a four letter word beginning with C .

Why is freddo warning me?

I only suggested the anti immigrant posts were not nice and neither is the bullying.

MJ
Freddo is the moderator---and he knows best---so behave yourself :D
By freddo
Mr Jones I am warning you because you are becoming a pain in the butt
for the last time Mrs Nelson left the forum of her/his own accord and that is that
i see you have added MJ to your signature are you going to use those initials from now on
By Mr Jones
I know that mrs Nelson left the forum of her own accord, but it was not a case of “Im leaving see you later “ she said something that would leave gary no other choice.

I’m sorry if you think disagreeing with the Gang of Four makes me a pain in the butt, but if I don’t hold their feet to the flames and put them right it will be just one back slapping session on here.

MJ
Swimming in Torrevieja

There was people in the sea in November / December[…]

Ketron,soapy and Ken Good posts and very much to t[…]

Lloret de Mar

Initially we went to Rosa´s Tours in Ciudad […]

No surprises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

Apartment Question

What's planning permission for Fred just for kno[…]

Thanks

Trump, is he not looking after his fellow America[…]