Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to grow a plant for myself for medical use, which I believe is allowed for 'personal consumption in Spain'.

If I had a spare seedling, which did not want myself (one is enough), would it be ok to give away - not sell or profit, as that would not be legal - just to give away to a good cause :D ? Perhaps a 'grey area' - but Cannabis 'non profit' clubs do exist in Spain, so not an unreasonable question?

I wonder how many views this will get :D
TVTechnology wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:33 pm
Hypothetically speaking, if I were to grow a plant for myself for medical use, which I believe is allowed for 'personal consumption in Spain'.

If I had a spare seedling, which did not want myself (one is enough), would it be ok to give away - not sell or profit, as that would not be legal - just to give away to a good cause :D ? Perhaps a 'grey area' - but Cannabis 'non profit' clubs do exist in Spain, so not an unreasonable question?

I wonder how many views this will get :D
It is legal to sell or to buy seeds and other hemp products including Hemp CBD Oil.
It is legal to sell or to buy seeds and other hemp products including Hemp CBD Oil.
That is true. But my question was a little more leading - I mentioned a seedling, which you cannot buy from a shop.

Personally, I don't think it matters one jot, as if you are not profiting from it and is not the 'fully grown article', then I can't see that it is breaking the law - as it is not technically being sold.

Was just curious about peoples thoughts on subject - I ask as know see lots of people want to use oil. If you could grow your own, some who cannot afford the cost of the oil may 'grow their own'. So if someone donated or offered a free semi? grown plant to help someone for medical reasons, I am not so sure this is a bad thing - well it is for the pharmaceutical companies :wink:

Slightly unrelated - my own father who is 'anti drugs', decided after the weight of online research and frustration with the doctors solutions - Rheumatoid Arthritis in his hands, decided to get some CBD oil. He says after 7 days of 3 drops 3 times a day under his tongue, he has never seen such an improvement and genuinely surprised.
I have been using CBD oil for approximately four weeks now and have see a vast improvement in the arthritis in my hands and also knee pain from osteoarthritis :D :D
That's good to hear - what sort of dosage are you using ?

Incidentally, my CBD hypothetical plant giveaway - (is it ok to give someone a plant - not sell?), was hypothetically given away :D . Growing your own medicine - why not.
modelo 210

We use Banco popular so I would presume every on-l[…]

Bus pass

I have never applied for a bus pass because I was[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Any serious wine drinker should know how to store […]

Another reason for leaving ....

.... and now they want a back-stop for a back-stop[…]

Football tonight

Tuned in to LA1 and that was highlights from the E[…]

Pool Dilemmas

What's 'winter bobbers'?