Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By soapydave
Have you seen the prices of these new box type houses,but they seem to be selling them,
they seem expensive towards resales , /second hand homes of a similar m3 size,
they look nice while they are new, bright and shiny glass and metal work , bright white walls, noticed the first ones that went up are looking a bit grubby now after 12mnths builders dust and weather blowing about,
although resales have slightly increased in price but nothing significant ,since the all time low.
By Mr Jones
One born every minute, isn’t that the saying ? Just wait till the new owners realise they have paid 300k for a 180k house, when the friendly estate agents offer to sell their asset for 190 minus 20 grand “ commission” that’s when the realisation of the con really sinks in. When you see the identical brand new house in phase 6 for 320k that’s the kick in the nuts you were waiting for.
By TVTechnology
Resales in some locations up 10% in the last 12-18 months, though with all - location, location, location.

Similar 'me too' type of properties, lots of competition in the selling market are as expected the slowest moving & increasing in value - front line or near beach, values tend to buck the trend a little, sell quicker and increase more - desire sells ;-)

Question for Jonesy Is that your mate Kev in the[…]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]

sunset beach