Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Mr Jones
Hello

Has anyone tried homemade weed killer, rather than chemicals which might kill the cat and the dog. I saw a recipe on YouTube using salt and a washing up soap called Dawn. What do you all use on the weeds in the road etc?

MJ
By soapydave
diesel,neat bleach, the smell puts animals off,
or the best one I,ve ever used is a product called, Clinic Ace,bought from amazon, it says its pet friendly,but like all weed killer's caution should be taken concerning children and animals,and to some point adults.
By Pommie
This is what I use: 1 gallon of White Vinegar, 1 Cup of Salt and 1 tablespoon of washing up liquid ( this helps the solution adhere to the weeds) mix it all up in a weed sprayer and spray, works for me, does make the area you are spraying smell like a packet of Salt & Vinegar crisps though :D :D but does the job.
By soapydave
Pommie wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:47 am
This is what I use: 1 gallon of White Vinegar, 1 Cup of Salt and 1 tablespoon of washing up liquid ( this helps the solution adhere to the weeds) mix it all up in a weed sprayer and spray, works for me, does make the area you are spraying smell like a packet of Salt & Vinegar crisps though :D :D but does the job.
I wonder if that would make a good mozzie deterrent?
She almost never made it

No no no ! She is on a mission of apology to Tel A[…]

Iptv

Yes mine does have catch up tv and it's a 4k ultra[…]

One way car hire

Chatting to a couple the Midlands whilst on a crui[…]

Tomorrow

We have a rare day with nothing to do. I have been[…]

More good news for UK

Absolutely . Even the most die hard of labour supp[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit

Going back to the EUSSR, at the visitors entrance[…]