Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
what other gripes are more important. Money is what matters, certainly to me. Now please dont get personal. Please stop asking me for details. if you want something I will issue an Invoice as normal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I trust your Invoice will state your CIF number, NIE number and will also indicate that you are a registered autonomo/SL/SA and paying Social Security and payments to the Hacienda.
I like your jokes Mr Evans
By Mr Jones
I haven’t insulted you, don’t be so touchy, and don’t take everything so personal, when i say you, I’m talking about a huge group of people, it’s what we call in English a generalisation. I’m sure your kids don’t care about you selling their inheritance in order to pay for your care, although I bet a few would. Artex beats paper all the time.
By Jimbo1916
pete evans wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm
Because it dropped immediately and drastically doesnt that tell you something?
UK exchange rates change at the drop of a hat, so no it doesn't tell me anything. :D

Somebody farts in the USA and the pound drops a euro. :D

Life goes on Pete. :wink:
By soapydave
Why do people who moan about the exchange ,us minions cant do anything about it, :(
only be on yours toes when its good change your funds then , :)
its quite simple really, :roll:
its always nice to get a good rate, but it isn't end of the world if you don't,
I know some folks moved here when the rate was good 1.40,s ,good for you ,
but times change unfortunately,but its still cheaper to live in spain than uk,its just that your pension does,nt go as far as before,so instead of 3 G&Ts it could be 2.............its not the end of the world,instead of steak it could be chicken always live within your means.
By Kinchy
Excellent and very interesting links.
Mr Jones, I am grateful for your concern about me entering my dotage, but as you have no idea as to my financial matters, I can assure you that should either my wife or I need social care, the money for that is already allocated :shock:
We might have done some dabbling in shares? and you might not know how many properties we might have :roll: With a former bank manager wife who knows eh?
PS - Don' like Artex either
By Mr Jones
Kinchy

Stop making this thread all about you, we don’t want your life story thanks. We were discussing useful roles for immigrants and the need for special care in our old age . Some kids will gladly take their parents in and look after them some won’t, some will reluctantly sell their houses and go in to care, there is a good chance that some of the people delivering this care will be immigrants, God bless them. In the event immigration falls and our own people are forced in to these roles, do you think the quality of care will increase, I don’t.
Last edited by Mr Jones on Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Jones
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm
pete evans wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:35 am
what other gripes are more important. Money is what matters, certainly to me. Now please dont get personal. Please stop asking me for details. if you want something I will issue an Invoice as normal.

For what it`s worth .. I don`t care if the UK stays in out. But I do respect a persons right to vote without being called a sucker or a traitor or a turkey voting for Christmas.

I rest my case.

Why complain about these comments, pete never made them did he?

A sucker is someone who is easily fooled, so if someone said to you

“Jimbo ketron kinchy you are easily fooled I will see you all later”

would you be less or more offended if this person said

“See you later suckers “

What’s the problem ?
By Kinchy
Mr Jones
You seem intent on bringing the old arguments and quotes of your since departed friend back to the discussions.
I will from now on ignore any silly comments from you. The core of this thread is about the countdown to Brexit and the wider implications Brexit may have.
So, in your opinion, should the UK stay in the CU as well as the SM, and what would be your reasons for remaining in those two?
Should the UK tighten all immigration controls after the end of the transition period? If yes why and if not again why?
What is your opinion on the current impasse regarding the border between RoI and Northern Ireland? Do you think a hard border will affect the GFA of 1998?
Do you think that the UK if no Brexit should be forced to adopt the Euro, as are the stated aims of Jean Claude Juncker?
Do you agree that ,again,Juncker wishes that the UK adopts fully the Schengen Accord, with all the possible security implications?
Do you think the UK will benefit from six more Eastern nations citizens being allowed unfettered access to the UK with all the inherent benefits they would be entitled to?How much more will the UK have to pay into Brussels if this happens?
By Mr Jones
Kinchy wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:00 am
Mr Jones
You seem intent on bringing the old arguments and quotes of your since departed friend back to the discussions.
You are wrong again kinchy, I’m mr Jones, It’s Jimbo who is having a go at pete and bringing suckers etc back in to play. Talk to him, not me.
Jimbo1916 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm
pete evans wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:35 am

For what it`s worth .. I don`t care if the UK stays in out. But I do respect a persons right to vote without being called a sucker or a traitor or a turkey voting for Christmas.

I rest my case.
And I rest mine.
By Kinchy
And your opinions to my questions are...........................

Never mind suckers etc, can you just give me your thoughts on some of the very important aspects of Brexit?
You are very pro remain or rejoin so surely you have studied the matters raised?
By pete evans
Waste of a forum. I use a sensible forum in the UK and the mods on there would stop all this rubbish. Go and work in a charity shop, use your life productively rather than all this brain washed rubbish.

Question for Jonesy Is that your mate Kev in the[…]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]

sunset beach