Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
Where is everybody ?
Obviously , Mrs Nelson has done a "Houdini" and disappeared from sight _ but last post on here is sunday ?
I realise some posts and thread have been deleted .
By Kinchy
what did you expect, you got rid of the best poster on the forum.

Well that is your opinion to which you are fully entitled, I for one would totally disagree with you.
By Ketron
I'm with you Kinchy ..totally agree. :wink:
Mrs Nelson the best poster on the Forum - Hilarious ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richard & Clo ... Mrs Nelson got rid of Mrs Nelson.
Nobody else was responsible for that ! 8)
By Mr Jones
I disagree ketron, your stupid mates wouldn’t stop boring him and the rest of us to death and so he did something naughty to get banned. Nobody is going to log on here for a lecture from mr pompous or to have their spelling checked. The owner should have booted the two bullies off too.
By Kinchy
I disagree ketron, your stupid mates wouldn’t stop boring him and the rest of us to death and so he did something naughty to get banned. Nobody is going to log on here for a lecture from mr pompous or to have their spelling checked. The owner should have booted the two bullies off too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well one has already left, so when are you going Jonesy?
No one could have been more boring than your mate, with his insipid inane pernicious insulting posts.
So you are another Mystic Meg and can foresee the future number of people that may log on to this forum? The reverse may well and truly happen now, one never knows :oops:
By Mr Jones
If we get more people like you on here, I promise you I will leave, and although I’m not mystic meg I predict many more will stay away. Your mate bored and bullied the living daylights out of the decent posters and you are like the 2nd wave.
By Burrababa
I do not know where Mrs Nelson has gone but I do miss her :D

Her posts were incomprehensible and rambling but it reflected a free spirit with too much time on her hands :)

Can you imagine if she took to writing the lyrics of songs that she sings !!! :lol:

Duncan --I think it may help Mrs Nelson if you helped her practice her scales everyday --maybe she would burn off enough excitement--what do you think? I know you are a helpful guy but this may just be a note too far ! :)

I think Mother Nelson has returned to her crocheting and now we are stuck with Mr Jones !!!! Don't panic !!! Don't panic !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Kinchy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a great summary!

So Jonesy, anyone who disagrees with you or Mrs N is a bully? What rubbish!
Perhaps Mrs N has a degree in insulting and bullying, and you can insult me as much as you like, but do not expect me to sit back and not return your bile. :shock:
By Mr Jones
You are a bully kinky , but you are too dumb to realise it, and unfortunately you are not alone. When someone raises a good point you people often have no defence and so you attack them by checking their spelling or pretending you don’t understand their point, this makes debating with your type a waste of time and it’s very boring for anyone following the forum. Kev asked you and your alter ego to stop baiting him and you refused, you are still baiting him now even though he has gone. Where are brandyboy and Jimbo by the way, are they doing taxi runs or have you forgotten their log in details ?
By Jimbo1916
Mr Jones wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:09 am
. Where are brandyboy and Jimbo by the way, are they doing taxi runs or have you forgotten their log in details ?
That`s why you`re a prize t*sspot ... Nellie`s done a runner ... live with it. :lol: :lol:

By the way, brandyboy AKA dopeybroad or the donkey bonker 69 is on Talk Quesada. :D :
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Fri May 04, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ketron
Burrababa wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 12:39 am
I do not know where Mrs Nelson has gone but I do miss her :D

Her posts were incomprehensible and rambling but it reflected a free spirit with too much time on her hands :)

Can you imagine if she took to writing the lyrics of songs that she sings !!! :lol:

Duncan --I think it may help Mrs Nelson if you helped her practice her scales everyday --maybe she would burn off enough excitement--what do you think? I know you are a helpful guy but this may just be a note too far ! :)

I think Mother Nelson has returned to her crocheting and now we are stuck with Mr Jones !!!! Don't panic !!! Don't panic !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
.................................................................................................................
Well , it would be a challenge for me, Burra - but one i would be prepared to have a go at .
only problem for me , would be , when Mrs Nelson reaches "falsetto" on her scales.
I don't know if my hearing would handle that ! :lol:
By TVTechnology
He's not banned, his quit the forum - had enough of vicious bile filled old posters/ pensioners with nothing better to do than provide insults & pick fights & this is one of the reasons why this forum has dropped off.

A few really aggrieved old miseryguts - go on and on and on and to the outsider this forum if casually browsing in the wrong place, is not pleasant. Total lack of helpfulness, more interested in arguing.

That's what happens with all the negativity, not just like the likes of Mrs.N but others have left too & at the end of it, you have a forum which is probably 1/10th of what it was a few years ago. I'd rehash it all & that politics section and a few within it would be banned for good, IP logged, so no coming back playing silly buggers :wink:
By Jimbo1916
He started all the name calling and personal abuse in the first place with anyone who disagreed with him and his left wing politics.

As Kevin Tyler he was very well respected by everyone. It`s a pity he came back as the nasty Mrs Nelson. Nastiness begats nastiness.

I hope he`s happy with the legacy that he`s left this forum with.
small dog by plane

Here is a post from 2006 and some of the posters a[…]

Ladies wide fitting shoes

Thanks Bee.

Meson Rio Seco

they have a website on Trip Advisor Thank you[…]

Freddo.

Yes - just noticed that Fred. 😊

Shampoo

i endured your problem for many years, tried all[…]

Days out suggestions

Orihuela, mar menor, Portman especially nice for […]