Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Ketron
Obviously , with the departure of Mrs Nelson , I've already suggested a truce on here . :)

Is it time that we "buried the hatchet" (not in Mr Jones's head :shock: ).
What do you think Jimbo / Kinchy ? :wink:

There's not many of us left on here now . :(
By Kinchy
Ketron, I am more than willing to as you say "bury the hatchet" but and it is a very very big but, I will continue to post against any and all contentious supporters of the hard left Momentum inspired Labour postings on here, should I feel inclined to do so.
By Mr Jones
Well that’s a surprise, no apology from kinchy for lying and the usual critique about a posters style and he managed to miss the points that I painstakingly quoted for him yet claims he is a champion of the art of debate. Here is my opinion of you kinchy, see you next Tuesday. As for you other guys, I’m not really that bothered about debating politics or Brexit with you as none of us will ever change our view., post what you want but reference me in a post that I’m not involved in and this nastiness will continue so it’s your choice. Leave me alone and I will do the same. I don’t think that’s unreasonable do you ?

Truce
By Ketron
Thank you Mr Jones .... Let's hope the Truce lasts. :wink:
As you rightly say - there is no point raking over old ground . We all have our opinions , so it's better left at that . :D
By Mr Jones
Ketron wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 10:22 am
Thank you Mr Jones .... Let's hope the Truce lasts. :wink:
As you rightly say - there is no point raking over old ground . We all have our opinions , so it's better left at that . :D
Thank you ketron. I will not reference any of you in any posts you are not involved in, a truce should hold.
By Kinchy
Well that’s a surprise, no apology from kinchy for lying

So Mr Jones, prove the accusation of telling lies
Your ramblings and convoluted expressions do not warrant any type of intellectual reply.
See you next Tuesday? I did not know my diary secretary had scheduled a meeting with you :lol:
You ask for a truce and then in the next breath throw an insult or two - so as far as I am concerned you do not warrant an apology and so by virtue of your accusation any truce has been very short lived!
Jeweller

According to the Rotary website there are only 4 o[…]

Auto Body Abrasions

Try Autocolor on 666607075 usually can do it it a[…]

I'm on my second Hyundai i30 So impressed with th[…]

Advice regarding red wine

No special storage needed at my house, it doesn't […]

Wanted intruder alarm

Well the Amazon works fine but instructions poor b[…]

Tapas bars

That's great. Much appreciated. Alf

Golf balls for sale