Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Remember the standing ovation MP Ruth Smeeth received after an impassioned speech in the House of Commons in which she revealed the anti-Semitic abuse she has been sent online?

Look at the mathematical genius Diane Abbott
Russ.jpg
By Kinchy
Abbott is a career politician using 'black privilege' in a white guilt ridden country.
That's the only reason she and her incompetence (as well as being Jezzers former squeeze) she is still in a job given her past racist remarks that were quickly forgotten. One car crash after another and still she pontificates in that same facade of moral superiority with condescending tone to all and everyone she speaks to.
She really is so incompetent it's embarrassing for her to be associated with UK politics.
I hope she quits and gets another job - flipping burgers maybe more suitable for her skill set!
Actually on second thoughts she would still muck even that up!
By kenbowns
Jimbo's pic depicts her modus operandi.....hasn’t a clue what's going on around her.
By harry
Kinchy wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:34 am
Abbott is a career politician using 'black privilege' in a white guilt ridden country.
That's the only reason she and her incompetence (as well as being Jezzers former squeeze) she is still in a job given her past racist remarks that were quickly forgotten. One car crash after another and still she pontificates in that same facade of moral superiority with condescending tone to all and everyone she speaks to.
She really is so incompetent it's embarrassing for her to be associated with UK politics.
I hope she quits and gets another job - flipping burgers maybe more suitable for her skill set!
Actually on second thoughts she would still muck even that up!
The best summing up of that vile Trout I've ever heard!
She almost never made it

No no no ! She is on a mission of apology to Tel A[…]

Iptv

Yes mine does have catch up tv and it's a 4k ultra[…]

One way car hire

Chatting to a couple the Midlands whilst on a crui[…]

Tomorrow

We have a rare day with nothing to do. I have been[…]

More good news for UK

Absolutely . Even the most die hard of labour supp[…]

Roll it in glitter Brexit

Going back to the EUSSR, at the visitors entrance[…]