Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Remember the standing ovation MP Ruth Smeeth received after an impassioned speech in the House of Commons in which she revealed the anti-Semitic abuse she has been sent online?

Look at the mathematical genius Diane Abbott
Russ.jpg
By Kinchy
Abbott is a career politician using 'black privilege' in a white guilt ridden country.
That's the only reason she and her incompetence (as well as being Jezzers former squeeze) she is still in a job given her past racist remarks that were quickly forgotten. One car crash after another and still she pontificates in that same facade of moral superiority with condescending tone to all and everyone she speaks to.
She really is so incompetent it's embarrassing for her to be associated with UK politics.
I hope she quits and gets another job - flipping burgers maybe more suitable for her skill set!
Actually on second thoughts she would still muck even that up!
By kenbowns
Jimbo's pic depicts her modus operandi.....hasn’t a clue what's going on around her.
By harry
Kinchy wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:34 am
Abbott is a career politician using 'black privilege' in a white guilt ridden country.
That's the only reason she and her incompetence (as well as being Jezzers former squeeze) she is still in a job given her past racist remarks that were quickly forgotten. One car crash after another and still she pontificates in that same facade of moral superiority with condescending tone to all and everyone she speaks to.
She really is so incompetent it's embarrassing for her to be associated with UK politics.
I hope she quits and gets another job - flipping burgers maybe more suitable for her skill set!
Actually on second thoughts she would still muck even that up!
The best summing up of that vile Trout I've ever heard!
Jeweller

According to the Rotary website there are only 4 o[…]

Auto Body Abrasions

Try Autocolor on 666607075 usually can do it it a[…]

I'm on my second Hyundai i30 So impressed with th[…]

Advice regarding red wine

No special storage needed at my house, it doesn't […]

Wanted intruder alarm

Well the Amazon works fine but instructions poor b[…]

Tapas bars

That's great. Much appreciated. Alf

Golf balls for sale