Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Jimbo1916
Remember the standing ovation MP Ruth Smeeth received after an impassioned speech in the House of Commons in which she revealed the anti-Semitic abuse she has been sent online?

Look at the mathematical genius Diane Abbott
Russ.jpg
By Kinchy
Abbott is a career politician using 'black privilege' in a white guilt ridden country.
That's the only reason she and her incompetence (as well as being Jezzers former squeeze) she is still in a job given her past racist remarks that were quickly forgotten. One car crash after another and still she pontificates in that same facade of moral superiority with condescending tone to all and everyone she speaks to.
She really is so incompetent it's embarrassing for her to be associated with UK politics.
I hope she quits and gets another job - flipping burgers maybe more suitable for her skill set!
Actually on second thoughts she would still muck even that up!
By kenbowns
Jimbo's pic depicts her modus operandi.....hasn’t a clue what's going on around her.
By harry
Kinchy wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:34 am
Abbott is a career politician using 'black privilege' in a white guilt ridden country.
That's the only reason she and her incompetence (as well as being Jezzers former squeeze) she is still in a job given her past racist remarks that were quickly forgotten. One car crash after another and still she pontificates in that same facade of moral superiority with condescending tone to all and everyone she speaks to.
She really is so incompetent it's embarrassing for her to be associated with UK politics.
I hope she quits and gets another job - flipping burgers maybe more suitable for her skill set!
Actually on second thoughts she would still muck even that up!
The best summing up of that vile Trout I've ever heard!

Question for Jonesy Is that your mate Kev in the[…]

Jonesy won't like this

With no disrespect to anyone who is Welsh , (excep[…]

Leslie Grantham Dies

Leslie Michael Grantham (30 April 1947 – 15[…]

Red Dragon

Not getting anywhere much with the GI. I don't su[…]

Chas - I don't suppose that you still have the Hum[…]

Property Rental Licence

My friend (in the UK) email: Thanks Bill, There s[…]

Having just completed a 3,200 km car trip tour aro[…]

sunset beach