Torrevieja Forum

Here you can discuss anything that you wish.
( Within Reason !!!! )

Moderator: Moderator

By Kinchy
My wife did his mortgage when he worked for Radio Trent in Nottingham in the 1980's.
He was indeed a true gentleman and a very funny and witty man. We met him quite a few times after she did his mortgage as he worked one night a week in a night club we used to go to in Newark, Notts.
An entertainer who will be sadly missed on TV and by many of his fans.
RIP Dale and thank you for being you.
By Kinchy
]t’s all supposition, but probably true if it’s in the sun.

You show such a deplorable disrespect by posting such comments and frankly you should be ashamed of yourself, by making cheap comments on what is a thread trying to honour the memory of a man who brought laughter and entertainment to millions.
Shame on you.
By Jimbo1916
Again ... nowhere does it say that he took his own life ... or was even thinking about it .. even in the Sun.
By Jimbo1916
Perhaps you shouldn't make statements that are patently untrue about someone who has just passed away.

And you still didn`t say who `they`were ... although someone did answer on your behalf and only made matters worse.
Last edited by Jimbo1916 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Jimbo1916
I see you`ve deleted your comment `The truth hurts ' :?

There you go again...what truth. ?

Google Dale Winton and show me where is say`s `The Truth` .
By Mr Jones
I was just repeating what I heard, “ patently untrue” it’s all over the papers if you bother to read them. Do you deny that his friend started this rumour, it’s well documented. thanks Kev for the link , battling on alone still I see.
By Jimbo1916
There`s NOTHING at all in ALL the papers that says he took his own life or how you so crudely put it ... ` topped himself .. Unless it`s in the Morning Star or The Daily Worker.

The general consensus is ..which is ALL OVER the papers, is that he died of a broken heart ..... How sinister is that.

I`m done with this, and you, as I am with your `Mate`..... Bye.
By Mr Jones
Jimbo so you are done, you are doing Kev tyler and myself a great favour thanks. No wonder it’s so quiet on here if you are allowed to bully everyone off, why hasn’t the moderator had you removed? I walked in to a bar and people where talking about winton, being sad and depressed the conversation swiftly turned to suicide, you can’t deny this conversation ever happened.

Hi Kev, I don’t watch ch5 so don’t know what show you mean, but the link in the mirror does prove that there was talk of suicide regardless of if he died naturally or not.

MJ
Last edited by Mr Jones on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Burrababa
Mr Jones wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:24 pm
Jimbo so you are done, you are doing Kev tyler and myself a great favour thanks. No wonder it’s so quiet on here if you are allowed to bully everyone off, why hasn’t the moderator had you removed? I walked in to a bar and people where talking about winton, being sad and depressed the conversation swiftly turned to suicide, you can’t deny this conversation never happened.

Hi Kev, I don’t watch ch5 so don’t know what show you mean, but the link in the mirror does prove that there was talk of suicide regardless of if he died naturally or not.

MJ
Not a topic to start an argument whatever the cause of death--Let the person rest in peace

Would be helpful if you and your mate stopped digging
By Burrababa
Jim was not the one speculating.

I do not take sides with any poster on here--I do try and keep my posts free of insults and abuse and I respect all posters and their points of view--I do try and keep my comments light hearted because at the end of the day nothing that you or I say on here is likely to be of earth shattering consequence. Courtesy and politeness goes a long way in bringing people together --whatever their views.

The speculation that you posted may well turn out to be correct --however I think that all people will agree that people need respect when they pass--whatever the circumstances -- and speculation is not helpful and should be avoided until the truth is known.
small dog by plane

Here is a post from 2006 and some of the posters a[…]

Ladies wide fitting shoes

Thanks Bee.

Meson Rio Seco

they have a website on Trip Advisor Thank you[…]

Freddo.

Yes - just noticed that Fred. 😊

Shampoo

i endured your problem for many years, tried all[…]

Days out suggestions

Orihuela, mar menor, Portman especially nice for […]